Got a secret to share with me? 😈

Okay, I’m in a right mess as I’ve had a very difficult week as most people who message know…

I’ve got a bunch of free stories I’ve written for various people and my inbox is overflowing with messages and I can’t find who each story belongs to.

So please if you’ve requested a free short story from me in exchange for a sexy secret, can you message me as soon as you can if I haven’t delivered you your story yet as I’m a woman of my word 💋

Ok, so some people on here know me but most don’t…

I’ve got into trouble on here before for talking about what I do for work so forgive me for being vague

All you need to know is I’m the mistress of darkness and Satan’s bitch queen

The following declaration below is open to all who read this, until I close the offer…or if it gets removed (crossing my fingers it doesn’t)

OK so I’m interested in hearing your greatest sexual fantasies, regardless of your gender or sexual orientation

If you want to share something with me then PM me directly, and as a thank you I’m offering to write a private short story for each person that gives me something tasty and if they decide they want one that is…

I obviously would need a premise and sure you might not like my writing…but who doesn’t love free stuff! 🤪

Love to all ❤️

I’m bored, has anyone new got a sexy secret for me they’d like me to turn into a free short story just for them…anyone? 😈
Don't have a sexy secret to share at the moment but damn if it's not intriguing. :)

Ok, so some people on here know me but most don’t…

I’ve got into trouble on here before for talking about what I do for work so forgive me for being vague

All you need to know is I’m the mistress of darkness and Satan’s bitch queen

The following declaration below is open to all who read this, until I close the offer…or if it gets removed (crossing my fingers it doesn’t)

OK so I’m interested in hearing your greatest sexual fantasies, regardless of your gender or sexual orientation

If you want to share something with me then PM me directly, and as a thank you I’m offering to write a private short story for each person that gives me something tasty and if they decide they want one that is…

I obviously would need a premise and sure you might not like my writing…but who doesn’t love free stuff! 🤪

Love to all ❤️

Seriously I have 15 stories written and no idea where to send each one, so if you requested a free short story from me please look me up

Back