Happy Birthday Angeline

Happy Birthday! i just had mine on friday, but i'm as old as you and tara put together which just gave me a belly ache! lol
hope you have a fab day hun!:kiss: :rose:

Happy Birthday, Ang!!!

I hope your dinner and celebrations are wonderful. (Ummm... no need to give details...)

Cordelia

(pondering "eating around darkmaas")

Why do I think we've seen the last of darkmaas in this thread? :D

And Cat, I would have cut the cake *after* he jumped. But like I told fawnie, I'm the normal one here.

fawnie? You're 19, too?

lol

Angeline said:

And Cat, I would have cut the cake *after* he jumped. But like I told fawnie, I'm the normal one here.

fawnie? You're 19, too?
no, ur 19..taras 19..add them together and you get my age! 38
if i was 19, i wouldn't feel so old!:rolleyes: :kiss:

Re: lol

fawnie said:
no, ur 19..taras 19..add them together and you get my age! 38
if i was 19, i wouldn't feel so old!:rolleyes: :kiss:

19??

---

Bwahhhaaaaaaaa

ahem

sorry

Angeline said:

fawnie? You're 19, too?

Just make sure you blow out the candles before he jumps. :D

557.gif

Happy birthday!

btw

minsue said:
Just make sure you blow out the candles before he jumps. :D

557.gif

Happy birthday!
i don't care anymore whos really normal here, after 2 days all of aa sudden my freaky ass feels not only normal but nearly dull.lol

Angeline said:

Ummm yeah, Ange, you're the normal one here. You're the nice one alright, but normal might be a bit of a stretch, my friend.:p

I have no idea why darkmaas wouldn't want to come on this thread. *hiding large knives and candles that won't blow out behind my back*

I just thought it would make a cool magic trick. What if I posted a No darkmaases were injured during the making of this thread notice at the top?;)

Hey, how old ARE you, Ange? Huh? Huh? Are you past 29 yet? How many years have you been 29? :D

Oh, I have another rude question. Will you being wearing the traditional birthday suit for ee tonight? Huh? Huh? lol

WickedEve said:
Oh, I have another rude question. Will you being wearing the traditional birthday suit for ee tonight? Huh? Huh? lol

Ya know
reminds me of a time a girl told me she'd be wearing her " birthday suit" for me one night
I told her it needed to be ironed

and i wonder why I never got any...

Tathagata said:
Ya know
reminds me of a time a girl told me she'd be wearing her " birthday suit" for me one night
I told her it needed to be ironed

and i wonder why I never got any...
All right, I have to ask. Have you ever gotten any?

WickedEve said:
Hey, how old ARE you, Ange? Huh? Huh? Are you past 29 yet? How many years have you been 29? :D

double digits past is all i'm sayin....

WickedEve said:

eventually

:devil:

Angeline, for someone who is usually so detailed, you certainly are being vague.
I expect details later, like "For my birthday I learned that ee can get his feet behind his head while he's wearing my pantyhose." You know, just some little detail like that. :)

Happy Birthday, Angie!

Hope the celebrations go well - and sign me in for the details as well. No need to pretend you don't want to tell. I know you wanted this party. :D

Last edited:
Lauren Hynde said:
Happy Birthday, Angie!

Hope the celebrations go well - and sign me in for the details as well. No need to pretend you don't want to tell. I know you wanted this party. :D

You just want me to tell everyone that you were the first one to wish me a happy birthday--on yahoo.

Last edited:
WickedEve said:
Angeline, for someone who is usually so detailed, you certainly are being vague.
I expect details later, like "For my birthday I learned that ee can get his feet behind his head while he's wearing my pantyhose." You know, just some little detail like that. :)

I didn't bring any pantyhose with me.

hmmm. that sounds....

lol

and if ee tries to put his head behind his feet he may never stand again, and my birthday celebration will be ruined I tell you. just ruined.

:D

Back