Happy Birthday Tigobitties98! πŸŽ‚ ❀️πŸ₯³πŸŽπŸš¨

Happy birthday, Tigobitties98... I hope it's a good one!

I don't do a lot of direct interaction with folks here at Lit... but by creeping on you from a safe distance (lol), I have been impressed with the way that you carry yourself throughout this sexy community. Intelligence, fun, good humour, and arousing insight always seem to be on the menu when you're around. I've really appreciated your contributions here. Have a happy birthday, and a great year!
Ah, thanks!
giphy.gif

Happy birthday Tigs! I tried to send you some Fembot Gun Bras but I got a non delivery notification from that address you sent me, and now someone from the FBI is blowing up my phone…not sure what’s going on with that. But hey, it’s the thought that counts right!?

Happy birthday Tigs! I tried to send you some Fembot Gun Bras but I got a non delivery notification from that address you sent me, and now someone from the FBI is blowing up my phone…not sure what’s going on with that. But hey, it’s the thought that counts right!?
Just take your top off. I've found that flashing your knockers is an excellent way to de-escalate any situation. I'm convinced that the key to world peace is inside my bra

Back