Harry Potter, Professor Snape!

OK, this is... it's... Oh, alright, I confess, I liked that, Sabledrake!
In fact, I'd like to see the whole thing in Celebrity Section! BUT, just a boring little reminder - since no story can involve people under 18 to even watch a sexual act, Ron and Harry have to be atleast 18. And pretty, pretty, please, please, PLEEEEEEEEASE don't end that story with Harry doing anything sexual! It's one thing if he gets aroused, but no more! Sweetyplease..?

Hey Frustrated Girl!

If you go to Google and do a search on 'slash fiction' and 'Harry Potter' there's tons and tons stories involving Harry. Even a good bit with him and Snape as far as I remember.

(Oh by the way, that is only if you're over 18)

"Snape, I'm going to have to give you a 'below standard' on your yearly evaluation. You really MUST wash your oily hair."

Thanks, folks!

I wasn't planning to put that story on Lit for a variety of reasons: 1. the length (over 50,000 words)
2. the age thing (it's set sixth-year)
3. and the fact that while it's got some saucy bits, it isn't erotica.

It is, however, posted on both my site and fanfiction.net in its entirety. The title is "Harry Potter and the Fifth House." What's the rule around here about posting non-Lit links, by the way?

Sabledrake

SnapeFu

Originally posted by cuervorose
Now that little story, I can handle...the ones with Harry front and center are a little, well, odd....
Just what is so odd about Harry's front and centre? :confused:

BTW: Svenskaflicka, I have heard about carrying a torch, but that's ridiculous. :D

I'll have you know that in Sweden, we have an expression, "ljushuvud" ie "lighthead", which means that you're very intelligent, very bright. ;)

Back