Have I been banned?

Hello there,

Yesterday night (~11:00am Pacific) I was in the chat site. However, I got kicked out. Since then I'm not able to get in the chat. It logs me in and then it keep saying retry or return to site. I've tried both my laptop and cell phone. Is this the issue with my login or the site is down?

Hello there,

Yesterday night (~11:00am Pacific) I was in the chat site. However, I got kicked out. Since then I'm not able to get in the chat. It logs me in and then it keep saying retry or return to site. I've tried both my laptop and cell phone. Is this the issue with my login or the site is down?
Probably... you are banned. Lol

@mikekb1968 -- you were banned, and the reason for your banning was explained to you by an administrator for Literotica Chat. We do not reverse bans for certain topics; not reading the rules is not an excuse. When you signed in to Chat, you agreed to abide by the rules and the consequences for not following them.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing more that can be done for you here.

Yes, you were banned, and I will respond to the PM with the details.
@Velle - I didn't have a chance to log it as I was on Mobile, but I sent myself the text so will update the records.

CB

PM responded to, and Log updated.

As an aside, I'm surprised you have no idea what you were banned for, since you were warned at least twice by another user, and again by myself (including the consequences), before you were banned.

CB

Thank you cranky. It can be tricky to log sometimes when you are on mobile.

Hello there,

Chat not working 29 November 2023

And just so you know...The ban will not be reversed. I am one of the chat admins and the person who did the ban did his job correctly as did Frisky who we trust in both her record keeping for logs and when she says she told someone about a ban. (by the way screen shots of this can easily be taken if needed to be sent to the site owner so I would suggest you stop acting like this is some kind of out of the blue or unfair thing.)

Do have a pleasant day.

I just logged in. Didn't even say anything. I was banned or suspended or something.

12/1/23 11:01 pm ET

Banned? What do you have to do to accomplish that? I had no idea that could even happen🤔

Back