Have you ever masturbated while thinking of the Litster below you? 🍑🍆💦

Sorry..... I think she's sitting on mine

Below..... well it is Thursday so......

Hmmm, does that mean that Thursday is the one day of the week that you do or the one day of the week that you don't?? ;)

I'm going to say no. I probably have not met the person below me, so I have not.

is that the sound of the day Dawn-ing on me? She is an inspiration… I’ll leave it to her imagination.

Below me? Probably not. But my tongue is available for the right Litster.

I'm guessing that I am the wrong Litster.

And I probably have not gone the distance or gone for speed with the Litster below

That's very kind of you. I did the same for the person below too.
You may not have been the first, but I can certainly see your artistic vision brought something new to the walls!

I considered finger painting, but I haven’t yet figured out how to interpret the inspiration provided by the one below me

I'm often better described as a smell rather than an idea or concept. A mixture of hot tar and farmers socks would be fairly accurate
You may not have been the first, but I can certainly see your artistic vision brought something new to the walls!

I considered finger painting, but I haven’t yet figured out how to interpret the inspiration provided by the one below me

Below: Often, particularly on Sundays when I can take my time

I'm often better described as a smell rather than an idea or concept. A mixture of hot tar and farmers socks would be fairly accurate

Below: Often, particularly on Sundays when I can take my time

Oh, you Big Galute!

Yes. Yes I have! I won't deny that the deed has taken place.

Back