Have you had an orgasm today (part 2)?

I’ve had three. I take masturbation month seriously. 🤭😂

OMG, I 'completely' forgot that it was masturbation month! (How could I forget that?)
Not that it will change my regular schedule all that much (lol)... but it's nice to feel part of something larger than ourselves.
Thank you so much for the reminder! Hope you have a great "month"... Happy celebrating!

OMG, I 'completely' forgot that it was masturbation month! (How could I forget that?)
Not that it will change my regular schedule all that much (lol)... but it's nice to feel part of something larger than ourselves.
Thank you so much for the reminder! Hope you have a great "month"! Happy celebrating...
IMG_9895.jpeg
In my AM pics thread, I posted this and invited folks to participate if they want. I am documenting my month and would love it if others joined in.
It is kind vagina centric but it doesn't have to be.

View attachment 2344713
In my AM pics thread, I posted this and invited folks to participate if they want. I am documenting my month and would love it if others joined in.
It is kind vagina centric but it doesn't have to be.

No worries... more things should actually be vagina-centric!

But on the serious tip... this sounds really fun, and positive, and tremendously sexy!
Thank you for sharing this with me! A powerfully arousing itinerary, indeed.
Besides all of these hot 'goals' and destinations, it sounds like the journey itself should be a blast. Have lots of fun!

Back