Have you had sex while your parents were in the house?

I was in college. My boyfriend and I were on the landing at the top of the stairs that led from the front door to my mother's and my bedrooms. I was flat on my back, legs in the air with my boyfriend's face firmly planted between my legs when the front door opened and my mother announced that she had picked up some fast food. I ran into my bedroom while my boyfriend headed for the upstair bathroom. I put on my clothes and went down to my mother who was in the kitchen. She seemed fine. My boyfriend took forever to come down. He told me later that he just kept washing his face over and over. Hah! I can't remember why we we're on the floor right there at the top of the stairs. If my mother had just taken a couple of steps up that staircase...

Not while mine were about but I did once while hers were. Her younger sister was on the stairs keeping watch.

Yes. My wife and I had sex the first time we stayed over. They had turned my old room into the guest room and the next morning we joined them for breakfast. I was all smiles. When my mom asked me why I was in such a fine mood, I replied honestly. "I finally got laid in my old room." My father laughed his ass off.

Sometime later, we had rather vigorous sex in their hot tub. No one questioned what went on when we requested the outside lights be turned off.

If yes did they let you know they heard you?

Other family members count too.

I fingered my exwife while her sister was driving and somehow she new.

I also had sex in my house many times while my parents were in the house. One time my mom let me know her and my father heard. She even made a comment considering what she heard I am not small. Hahahaha
Not my parents, but hers. Early one morning, my gf and I, still in our pyjamas, were having a quickie side-on in my bed. So our upper bodies were fully clothed. When my gf heard her mum approaching, she quickly threw the covers over our nether regions. Her mum had come in to ask what we wanted for breakfast. We managed to hold a coherent conversation while I was balls deep in my gf's pussy. Later her mum would reprimand her for getting into bed with me in such skimpy nightwear. She said doing so would "make it hard for him." She was right there. ;)

Many stories from younger years. Although just last year my fiance and I took a trip with his parents. They own/rent out a home in another state but reserve the master bedroom for their family trips. The room is quite large and has two walk in closets adjacent from the bed.

His parents took the bed and we made a cot in the closet for one night. After his parents had fallen asleep we watched a movie and he spent the entire first half of it teasing me. I was reluctant to do more because we were sooo close to the parents; barely separated by a thin mirrored closet door.

He started slow until his ministrations grew more fervent, pawing at my ass and tits. I kept accidentally letting out soft moans which only served to increase my paranoia. Weak protests leave my mouth but he knows my boundaries all too well.

He started grinding his cock against my ass and slid his hand in my panties. After that I was like, "ok maybe if we are quiet" lol. He pulled my shorts off and pulled his pants down just enough to release his cock.

He aligns himself with my cunt, still spooning me, and I'm more than ready for him. Hes struggling to fuck me quietly and has the bright idea to flip me into doggy. Definitely did not help, now theres all these soft clapping and shifting noises.

After a certain point I don't think he cared anymore. I could feel his balls slapping my pussy while he gave me slow but forceful strokes. With each thrust I'm being pushed more and more into a prone position, my hand pinned to my clit. God in combination with the fear (which never fully alleviated for me) it felt divine.

As I'm getting closer I can't control myself. I'm letting out moans and whimpers constantly. He senses my orgasm coming and preemptively grabs and covers my mouth, hard. Such a trigger for my release, I love it. As always the pulsing of my pussy sends him over the edge as he fills me.

If they heard anything, they never said 🤷🏽‍♀️ I find it hard to believe his mother didn't wake, she's an incredibly light sleeper.

Last edited:
Many years ago, my parents had friends staying over from out of town. They had a daughter about my age, we clicked. So, I told her if she wanted a midnight visit, to leave her bedroom door cracked. She did, I sneaked into her room late we started on the bed, but moved to the floor because the bed was to noisy. Fun was had by all.

A few times when my wife and I were younger. Even skinny dipped in their pool when they weren't there.

A big yes, not even an option. Lived in a city and country where families lived together. Real estate was expensive so there was no privacy. The only privacy used to be if some of us our family members left to give the other couple privacy:

If every one was home for the night then it used to be a small curtain separating the couple from rest of the family.

I fucked my first wife many times on the living room floor after my parents went to bed. My wife seemed to almost be obsessed about fucking every time we visited them. She was also the same in her parents house.

Back