Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
And did you like it?
My man licks mine all the time and I just convinced him to allow me to lick his. He didn’t want to admit he liked it and how good it feels but now when I suck his dick and balls, he kinda props his legs up the way I need him to do it to lick his ass. he will never get on his knees and I know this but I l absolutely love it because I love how he responds. Now he admits that he likes it but he won’t ask me to do it. I only do it when he is fresh out the shower.

My man licks mine all the time and I just convinced him to allow me to lick his. He didn’t want to admit he liked it and how good it feels but now when I suck his dick and balls, he kinda props his legs up the way I need him to do it to lick his ass. he will never get on his knees and I know this but I l absolutely love it because I love how he responds. Now he admits that he likes it but he won’t ask me to do it. I only do it when he is fresh out the shower.
Label me envious. My wife will very rarely do it no matter how much I beg. Would love her to have your attitude. Good for you.

Your wife went away with her sister and a girlfriend again this weekend. You get a message from her with a video clip. Her message reads maybe I’ll do this for you when I get back home. You click on the vid to see your wife rimming her best friend’s husband while she looks on and her sister is sucking his cock. You just smile knowing you’re invited on go with them on the next trip.
https://hardgif.com/gif/264729096

I love eating her ass anytime. But, my two favorite situations is when she is sweaty and after I have cum on it.

Back