Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
Always try to at least make it by that area. Usually last, once she's completely done and starting to relax. In my head I want to make it part of aftercare...soothing and gentle and lingering and relaxing.

Or else, just because it's something I need, and a big kiss or several on her ass is good positive affection. At least in my head that makes sense.

Some have enjoyed it.

Most didn't mind all that much.

One could orgasm from it.

One kicked me when I got too close.

One told me "a woman's ass is her shame" ...some psychology book I guess... which is a memory I occasionally or often have to try find a place for, where I won't trip over it. Again.

I don't need it returned, but giving is a huge turn on. I'd guess it is the combination...taste of pussy and scent of ass...it's like a drug. And I'm a crack addict.

Yes, but with some resistance…lol.

My lady objects somewhat to anal play. But, occasionally, when she gets quite aroused from prolonged foreplay, I can sort on sneak up on her. When I finally manage to get to her tight rosebud, she has incredibly intense orgasms.

Intense!

Go figure…lol.

Last edited:
Mom stops by the school for a teacher conference with her son’s teacher. Says she is willing to do anything to help her son pass his course. I’m sure her son will get a A for Ass due to his Moms exxtra efforts. Mom realizes her daughter will be in that same class next semester so be prepared. She takes the assignment with enthusiasm.😍
https://hardgif.com/gif/263387136

Back