Have you licked an asshole?

Have you licked an asshole

• Total voters
YES! Well, back when my wife enjoyed sex that is. Not regularly but... And yes, she loved when I did it.
Before we got married there was one gf who had a magnificent ass - but she was queasy about it so never did with her.

Before we got married there was one gf who had a magnificent ass - but she was queasy about it so never did with her.
Why do you suppose that was? ..My wife was self-conscious the first few times but I just kept reminding her, "Honey..It's just skin... It can be washed w/ soap and water beforehand like any other part of your body." So she would take a quick shower, and thoroughly wash the area w/ bar soap, and Voila! ..We were good to go.

Nowadays she just takes an antibacterial baby wipe to the area after her pre-sex pee. Luckily she has absolutely no hair down there which makes it easier (TMI? sorry šŸ˜œ ).

Lately, she has begun inviting me to rim her instead of waiting for me to ask - which is beyond hot. :devil:

Not to be a downer, but I wonder if concerns about HPV could be the limiting factor for some women?

I feel like it is the ultimate servicing I can provide my wife. Let's her know I will do anything for her.

Yes, repeatedly. I've gotten close to the deed but no joy! She just couldn't let go.

I never have but OH FUCK! the desire is so strong that I know I'd love it. I can't think of being a faggot cock sucker without getting off thinking of licking the guy's shithole.

Back