Have you masturbated today (part 2)?

I haven't masturbated, but I'm about to edge the fuck out of myself, so that I'll be wet tipped, dripping precum, when my Lovely Domme wakes up...

Not really. I may have touched it a little bit, but not with a real sense of purpose, you know?

Maybe tonight. I fell asleep these few days when trying to wank since I've been so tired with work. I'll be out Friday and hopefully won't have to give myself a big O.

I did....and finished right as my office was being evacuated for a potential explosive device. It turned out ok..all clear but id like to think I already detonated an explosion of my own ;)

Maybe tonight. I fell asleep these few days when trying to wank since I've been so tired with work. I'll be out Friday and hopefully won't have to give myself a big O.
Awwww, I sincerely wish you the best!
I hope you get to relax, rest, and cum so hard that it makes walking difficult!!!

Awwww, I sincerely wish you the best!
I hope you get to relax, rest, and cum so hard that it makes walking difficult!!!
Thank you so much, hon. This has actually been happening for weeks and months, I'm usually so tired from my duties. I get to touch my clitty through my cage while on Lit, I deliberately don't let myself cum for reasons you already know as a sub. 😘 So I'm definitely masturbating — just not with full release or contact.

Back