Hecate & Ben In NYC

Sounds like you all had a great time.
I also must add myself to the wish I had known list.. perhaps Ez and I could've made the trip to say Hello. Maybe next time though. :)

Zaudika said:
Sounds like you all had a great time.
I also must add myself to the wish I had known list.. perhaps Ez and I could've made the trip to say Hello. Maybe next time though. :)

Yep. The more the merrier I always say.

Next time

Well, I'm sure we'll be back over sometime - and meantime you lot don't need us as an excuse to meet up. :)

(If you do need an excuse, then the bacon burger with blue cheese at the Broome Street Bar is entirely sufficient, believe me.)

Ben

Re: Next time

UKBen said:
Well, I'm sure we'll be back over sometime - and meantime you lot don't need us as an excuse to meet up. :)

(If you do need an excuse, then the bacon burger with blue cheese at the Broome Street Bar is entirely sufficient, believe me.)

Ben

I should have ordered that.

NYC

Sorry that I am late to this thread. I live in Northern NJ and used to work in NYC. I still get there 1-2 times a week. It is a great place with thousands of interesting places if you take the time.

I love meeting people from online. Even if it is just for coffee at a Starbucks (the McDonald's of coffee).

Any upcoming visitors to NYC or Northern NJ or current residents interested in chatting then possibly meeting, please PM or email me.

Thanks,

Tom
MWM 43 NJ

Back