Hello, I have started writing filth!

I loved reading penthouse forums growing up so I can relate. Plus its hot putting dirty thoughts into words. I enjoy getting very descriptive with sexual acts and it gets me off describing in detail how exactly im going to suck some guys cock for him.

Whore and Peace

You mean "Whore and Piece" ;)

Just so you know, stories go live somewhere around midnite or 1am Eastern US time, so if you're refreshing your console every hour to see if you're accepted, it won't change until after that time. The publishing happens at that time every 24 hours. So if your submission gets approved let's say right now, it won't publish until midnite or so eastern. If it doesn't get approved until Friday say, then it will go live in the wee hours of Saturday. if that makes sense.

But what you can see is on your submission page, is a status. Under the title it will either say 'pending' or 'new'. Pending means just that, it is still waiting to be approved. But if it says new, that means that it has been approved. It will have a date under it, which is almost always the very next day, and it will go live on that date, just after midnite, eastern US.

This info won't help your story get approved any faster but at least it will help you understand the process when you're jonesin' to see it. We all go through it, so you;re one of us now. ;)

classy and shit

heh

You mean "Whore and Piece" ;)

Just so you know, stories go live somewhere around midnite or 1am Eastern US time, so if you're refreshing your console every hour to see if you're accepted, it won't change until after that time. The publishing happens at that time every 24 hours. So if your submission gets approved let's say right now, it won't publish until midnite or so eastern. If it doesn't get approved until Friday say, then it will go live in the wee hours of Saturday. if that makes sense.

But what you can see is on your submission page, is a status. Under the title it will either say 'pending' or 'new'. Pending means just that, it is still waiting to be approved. But if it says new, that means that it has been approved. It will have a date under it, which is almost always the very next day, and it will go live on that date, just after midnite, eastern US.

This info won't help your story get approved any faster but at least it will help you understand the process when you're jonesin' to see it. We all go through it, so you;re one of us now. ;)

heh
Thanks. That's cool.

If a story is rejected can it be tidied up and resubmitted, assuming rejection on the basis of grammar or writing or whatever. Not subject matter, for example?

Thanks. That's cool.

If a story is rejected can it be tidied up and resubmitted, assuming rejection on the basis of grammar or writing or whatever. Not subject matter, for example?

Yes it can. I've never had a rejection myself, so I can't tell you the details of how that works, but yes, you edit some fixes and re-submit. Even if you violate a bannable site rule as far as I know, you will not be banned, just rejected. People have told instances where they had a story rejected for an underage character (a very serious offense around here), edited to age up the character and re-submitted with no problem.

Perhaps someone else knows more about that process.

Hello there. I have enjoyed erotic fiction for a long time. Can be way more stimulating than simple pics of this and that ;) Especially the audio stuff (I couldn't do that, I hate the sound of my voice!)

So I thought I'd try my hand (i said HAND!) at it and have come here. My first short is pending. I hope it gets permitted and people enjoy it in whatever way they please.

Thanks (I'm male btw, just for the record. My username is a ridiculous attempt at discretion)
Good luck on your submission.
So the question is, the hand your trying, is it your dominant hand? What is the other one doing? Do you find it difficult to type one handed? Do you get your keyboard all sticky? I would have to answer yes to all these..😂

Good luck on your submission.
So the question is, the hand your trying, is it your dominant hand? What is the other one doing? Do you find it difficult to type one handed? Do you get your keyboard all sticky? I would have to answer yes to all these..😂
Well the problem solves itself: I use my dominant hand for both so if I'm writing then that's all I'm doing :D

And my keyboard is above waist height so no problems there either.

Well the problem solves itself: I use my dominant hand for both so if I'm writing then that's all I'm doing :D

And my keyboard is above waist height so no problems there either.
Yeah, I've found I may need to sit further back when I'm reading Lit stories. It can get messy.

Another Brit here, SW UK too. Welcome. It seems that most people in this forum are friendly and very helpful. Don’t go near the Politics one though, except for amazement.
Perhaps there's something in the water, here, that makes us write such delightful filth! :O

Unfortunately my submission got rejected. The dialogue was not correct. Fair criticism, I had missed a few things. I think I've caught them. So now, is there any way to find a person that could give it the quick once over, and is there any particular way I need to resubmit?

Thanks

Welcome!

You'll have to let us know once your story goes live.

Good luck!
Thanks, but it could do with a independent eye. I think it's ready now to resubmit but I don't want to just spam the mods with endless instant edits

Hello there. I have enjoyed erotic fiction for a long time. Can be way more stimulating than simple pics of this and that ;) Especially the audio stuff (I couldn't do that, I hate the sound of my voice!)

So I thought I'd try my hand (i said HAND!) at it and have come here. My first short is pending. I hope it gets permitted and people enjoy it in whatever way they please.

Thanks (I'm male btw, just for the record. My username is a ridiculous attempt at discretion)
Congrats and welcome!!!!

Good for you. Looks pretty clean. I hope you enjoy your new part time hobby.

One thing I do is check every quotation mark. If a closing one (“ space) doesn’t have a punctuation mark before it, it’s wrong. (And if the number of opening ones doesn't match, that's another error.)

Also, use max number of tags to get more attention - you can have up to 10.

Sci-Fi and Fantasy is a low readership category.

But it's so exciting see that people are actually reading a story.

Back