Help needed. Contributions welcome

Cock-pit-u-Lait

A milky secretion that emerges when you give in to the urge.

It doesn't work - can you imagine a character saying "I'm gonna Cock-pit-u-lait..."

It's too much of a mouthfull!

Wills - trying for humour.

MathGirl said:
Dear Wills,
Excellent contributions. Not bad at all for a newkie.
MG

Fardel v. To yodel whilst farting to cover up the sound. Contraction of "fart" and "yodel." E.g. "She fardeled, but that didn't hide the stink."

Seeing Fardel, fart and yodel in the first sentenc made me think of a particulary melodic fart. :)

Wills said:
Cock-pit-u-Lait
Dear Wills,
I'm afraid I'll have to blow the whistle on that one. You're trying too hard. Just relax and follow through.
MG

MG

I'm afraid I'll have to blow the whistle on that one. You're trying too hard. Just relax and follow through.
MG

Shucks.

I saw it as an amalgum of copulate and capitulate with a little froth on top.

Still - you've got the rule book.

Wills.

Wills said:
Still - you've got the rule book.
Dear Wills,
Yes, let's not forget that, shall we? Still, you're doing very well, so keep trying.
MG

Fondewe 1. n. Hot cheesy stuff in which to dip bread. 2. v. To caress a female sheep in a sensuous manner. From the Latin "fondulus," meaning "first base."

Mass-turbation: fulfilling the potential only hinted at by the phrase "alone together," mass-turbation is done by a coterie of chicken-chokers, a squad of self-abusers, masturbation en masse.

For first known documented usage, see my post in this thread.

Originally posted by Quint Mass-turbation: fulfilling the potential only hinted at by the phrase "alone together," mass-turbation is done by a coterie of chicken-chokers, a squad of self-abusers, masturbation en masse.
Dear Q,
That's very good. You are obviously a scholar of ancient languages. You might have mentioned that the term comes from the Latin "turbatare" meaning "to castigate the high priest."
MG

MathGirl said:
Dear Q,
That's very good. You are obviously a scholar of ancient languages. You might have mentioned that the term comes from the Latin "turbatare" meaning "to castigate the high priest."
MG

But no gold star? I was so hoping...

Hijack, since you'll enjoy this. My Latin professor is in a reading group in his spare time. They were reading Greek myths which had been translated into Latin. The reader: the group bimbo. The story: Persephone. The verb: rapio, rapere, repi, raptum, meaning "to seize, snatch, capture, rape." Over and over again, the woman read it as "the snatch of Persephone."

Quint said:
Over and over again, the woman read it as "the snatch of Persephone."
Dear Q,
There's also "The Snatch of the Sabine Women."
MG
Ps. Gold star? Mebbe. Could be.

MG, here are a couple that are actually in use across the lake from Seattle (Microsoft country, where there are more aging boomer millionaires per square mile than anywhere else on the planet):

Bimbotox:(v.) A (generally desperate) attempt by a woman in her late 40s or 50s to make herself look younger, usually through repeated plastic surgery and generous amounts of peroxide, until her face looks like a grimacing Barbie skull.

"Dude, have you seen Tom's wife? She totally bimbotoxed herself!"

Fun bag hag: (n.) An unattractive woman who attempts to bolster her "self-confidence" by purchasing greatly exorbitant breasts.

"The tits on that fun bag hag nearly poked my eye out when I went to the bathroom."

Leotarthday - a combination of the words "leotard" and "birthday". The day when a woman has her 40th birthday and starts wearing leopard-printed leotards because she thinks that such an outift will make her look young and sexy.

Dead heat!

Seattle Zack and Svenska said:
Bimbotox; Leotarthday

Dear Svenska and Zack,
Two excellent words. Thank you. So far, you two are front runners for todays gold star. The day is young, though.
MG
Ps. The image of a woman with bimbotox celebrating her leotharthday is not pretty.

Hillbilly Jill : trailer park trash
Hillbilly Bob : Jills brother/ neighbor

Bob : redneck name, it took a lot of effort to come up with Bob: A name even a redneck has a hard time mixing up the letters.

Yeah, I live in the south.

Freakville : Jacksonville Fl. 'Actual nick name' or Avatars on lit
Camp Runamuck: where the boys and girls go to summer camp : Often a reference to a unorganized large company, place of work.

Last edited:
My freaky old neighbor layed this one on me and I had to ask what it meant. I am still regreting asking.

Double cousins :when two brothers enter into a marriage with two sisters then the off spring is considered double cousins and they are not allowed to be leagally married.

Only in the south would this be an issue?

Off to "Freakville" and camp "Runamuck" never know what you can learn from a native Floridian, in the swamp!

Fellatio Dentae - A blowjob where the women also uses her teeth.

A7inchPhildo said:
My freaky old neighbor layed this one on me and I had to ask what it meant. I am still regreting asking.

Double cousins :when two brothers enter into a marriage with two sisters then the off spring is considered double cousins and they are not allowed to be leagally married.

Only in the south would this be an issue?

Off to "Freakville" and camp "Runamuck" never know what you can learn from a native Floridian, in the swamp!

My great grandfather and his brother married two sisters. Ah yes... farming communities...

Gunt - the little pouch of fat between the gut and the cunt. Usually used as an insult to call other men, but also possibly a point of stimulation for a women.

I heard this word being tossed around at where I work ( I work as a stockboy) and is usually considered the worst insult.

Xelebes said:
Fellatio Dentae - A blowjob where the women also uses her teeth.
Dear X,
Let's shorten that to "dentallatio." Incidentally, the word fellatio comes from the Latin "fellatus" meaning "swallow the scimitar."
MG

Back