Hijack This Thread!

Re: Re: 18 Hour Bra

perdita said:
No, dear, we were given the 24-hour versions.

Perdita ;)
Perdita,

I thought that was the design goal of panty hose and the long-gone (I hope) and unlamented (by me) petty(sp) pants.

Rumple Foreskin

Re: Re: Re: 18 Hour Bra

Rumple Foreskin said:
I thought that was the design goal of panty hose and the long-gone (I hope) and unlamented (by me) petty(sp) pants.
Omigod, I'd forgotten about pettipants (petty was an OK sp, though, haha). However, they were not allowed us as we were also forbidden to wear half-slips (there had to be that extra layer between our outer and under wear; a full slip allowed no bra tracings).

Perdita

Perdita,

I just remembered another horror story from the pre-VC2 days of all-girl parochial schools. Did the sisters ever measure the distance between the floor and your hemline? If fashion dictated above knee length hems, I'm told the measured had to kneel.

Rumple (glad he's a backsliding Baptist) Foreskin

Catholic dress code cont.

Oh, yeah, Rumply. Every so often the principal would call over the PA systems and every girl in every class had to kneel on the floor. If her skirt hem did not reach the floor she was sent home to fix it. Of course when leaving school for home we all 'rolled'* our skirts to above knee length.

Perdita

*one rolled the waist band over and over to shorten the skirt.

No wonder those damn dresses were so tight. I couldn't get my fingers in there to save my soul.

-FF (of course I wasn't exactly trying to save my soul right then)

kneeling...

I remember kneeling...

Oops Where was I?

That's right, are pettipants the same as witchesbritches? Kind of longish legged elasticated underpants with frills or lace around the leg seam?

SweetOne: pettipants were like slip culottes, in fact I think meant to be worn with such.

I'm so glad I don't need to bother with all that now. Out in the world I wear a bra and knickers (mostly), at home it's just comfy wraps.

Perdita :rose:

Thanks for the explanation :)

Comfy wraps... :) I have this favourite men's white shirt I adore wearing when I'm home alone. Very comfortable. :)

P you waited until you were leaving school? we always rolled our skirts right after the check between passing times you could see the girls bunching up those skirts and rolling them at the hip. Meanwhike catholic school ruined me I will never wear oxfords again.

destinie21 said:
P you waited until you were leaving school?
It was an all girls school, we had no reason to risk a penalty with no boys around. P.

perdita said:
It was an all girls school, we had no reason to risk a penalty with no boys around. P.
yes it was an all girls school for me too:D I was about as interested in boys then as I am now.:D

Before college, the only schools I attended were Catholic girls' schools. Striped pleated skirt, white blouse, black and white saddle oxfords, and (shudder) knee sox. All that in the so-called "liberated" days of the church.
MG
Ps. We had curtsy lessons.

Rumple Foreskin said:
. . . the design goal of panty hose . . .

This guy in a hurry, spots a hooker and offers her fifty bucks for a quickie. :)

"Sure, Luv, folly me," she replied.

But he wanted a real quicky, right there in the nearby alley. :(

"Sure, folly me," she responded.

As soon as they were in the alley, the guy threw her against the wall, yanked her skirt up and drilled her. ;)

When sanity returned, he apologised awkwardly, saying: “I’m sorry Miss, if I’d have known you were a virgin, I would have taken more time.” :rolleyes:

“That’s okay, Ducks,” she responded, “If I’d’a knowed you had more time, I’d’ a taken me pantihose down.” :eek:

Police Search for Missing Cheetah
Thu September 18, 2003 08:58 AM ET

VANCOUVER, British Columbia (Reuters) - Police near Vancouver were on the hunt for a missing cheetah, but they don't know if the cat is an escapee or a kidnap victim.

The 40-pound cat named Loki was reported missing on Tuesday in Surrey, British Columbia, by a woman who was apparently visiting the Vancouver suburb and had been living with the two-year-old animal in her car.

Police initially thought Loki -- named after the shape-shifting trickster god of Norse mythology -- had wandered off on its own accord, but then received reports from witnesses that a man was seen walking with an unhappy looking cheetah on a leash.

"The cat appeared to be reluctant. He was having to drag it along," Constable Tim Shields of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police said Wednesday.

Police said Loki's owner, who has not been identified, assured them her pet was tame, but acknowledged that, since the cat was being fed a special diet, "the risk to the public will increase as Loki gets hungry."

Originally posted by Quasimodem "the risk to the public will increase as Loki gets hungry."
Dear Quaz,
Locating Loki shouldn't be a problem. Keep an eye on the ERs, then work backwards.
MG
Ps. You could also be on the lookout for a kitty that can outrun a Corvette in a drag race.

Maybe Loki ran off originally, because it smelt Rumples wet mouse...

Was it a cheap leash?

wildsweetone said:
Maybe Loki ran off originally, because it smelt Rumples wet mouse...

Was it a cheap leash?
I'll have you know the repulsive rodent has dried out and is now no doubt looking for an owl to beat up.

And you asked if it was a cheap leash. Well, I'm told it was a one year deal with no deposit or penalty for early termination plus the utilities were included. Of course, it's above Rhino's studio, but you can't have everything.

RF

The plot thickens ...

SURREY, B.C. (CP) - The investigation into a pet cheetah that disappeared from a car parked in this Vancouver suburb can now be classified as a "catnapping."

But there's some question whether the spotted cat is actually a cheetah at all. Surrey RCMP put out a public appeal Wednesday after a Kelowna, B.C., woman reported the large cat had been taken from her parked car on Tuesday. Four callers reported seeing a man dragging the cat down the road on a leash. Police originally treated the disappearance as an escaped animal but now say it's a theft.

The woman who owns the cat was visiting the Surrey area. She has been living out of her car and has no fixed address, police said.

Animal experts are questioning whether the cat was a cheetah at all.

The stolen feline weighs about 18 kilograms, while adult cheetahs can weigh between 36 and 64 kilograms.

It's possible this could be serval cat, a smaller African spotted cat, said Peter Fricker of the Vancouver Humane Society.

"It looks something like a cheetah but is smaller," he said.

Serval cats, which weigh between 14 and 20 kilograms, are also in demand as exotic pets, said Fricker.

The humane society said Surrey's exotic animal bylaw needs to be strengthened to bar not just the sale and trade of such animals but the keeping of them as well.

Fricker said zoos have been breeding exotics indiscriminately because of a public demand to see their cute offspring. But he said once they grow into adulthood, there's no place for them and they end up with private breeders who exploit the public's interest in owning exotic pets.

--------------

A woman living in a car with a pet cheetah ... er, serval ......
Truth is often stranger than fiction
--Zack

Last edited:
Rumple said:
I'll have you know the repulsive rodent has dried out and is now no doubt looking for an owl to beat up.

and

rhinoguy said:
Rumple,
you been drinking? you sound slurred.

now now....my studio is nice, but messy. I don't make much noise (as rhinos go)

rhino-banging on the ceiling..."cut the purring!"

Sounds to me like the mouse went through detox at Rumple's place...

I say, Hah. In fact, I'll be so bold as to say, hah-rumple.

Rhino, everybody knows about the noise difference between a horny artist's studio and a quiet, unobtrusive mouse pad.

WSO, as for detox, I'll have you know that rodent's been quaffing Perrier, with a slice of lime, while nibbling on a very aged Brie.

Hah-rumpling I go,

Rumple Foreskin

Last edited:
Back