Hitching Tales

When I was younger and much given to hitching around Kerouac-style, there were guys who took it for granted, and expected a blowjob in return for their generosity. I was never one to offend with a refusal, it seemed a simple courtesy to suck their cocks.
It certainly does seem just politeness, but the occasional tip was fun too

I was driving from SoCal to Ohio. Picked up a girl not far out of LA, asking how far she was going. Said she was going to St. Louis to see her bf. I got road head, she flashed truckers, and we stopped overnight twice and fucked ourselves silly, the last night being in Kansas City. That last morning we fucked, and she didn't shower or cleanup. Said she wanted to remember the last three days while she was giving her bf sloppy seconds

I was driving from SoCal to Ohio. Picked up a girl not far out of LA, asking how far she was going. Said she was going to St. Louis to see her bf. I got road head, she flashed truckers, and we stopped overnight twice and fucked ourselves silly, the last night being in Kansas City. That last morning we fucked, and she didn't shower or cleanup. Said she wanted to remember the last three days while she was giving her bf sloppy seconds
My first wife told me that she was traveling from Tennessee to Princeton to see a boyfriend when she was in college. She hitched all the way and fucked two guys on the way there and one on the way back. Tim, her BF, never knew of course

Back