Holidays on the Slopes (Closed for southern_slut)

I find it hot when a girl bites her lip. hotter still when her hair falls in her eyes and she brushes it back. I notice both before I bump you with my shoulder playfully. "Well maybe if you weren't wearing my shirt," I grin, looking at you out of the corner of my eye. "But it looks cute on you." I bump you again. "You warm enough?" I ask. "I hope the heat comes back on by morning."

I watch the blizzard outside for a few moments, then stretch and yawn and return to you, wrapping my arms around you from behind, pulling you against me and kissing your temple. "I should get back to bed," I say.

I nestle back against you and put my arms over yours. You feel a little cold and I feel guilty, a frown creasing my brow. I can also feel something else, something I felt earlier, gently prodding against my back. You kiss my temple and I close my eyes, leaning against you. You say you should return to bed, and my arms hold yours a little tighter.

"Your fire isn't lit. I can keep you warm," I say, flirting. I feel a pulse against my bottom, the unmistakable twitch of excitement. I smile. I turn in your arms and press my lithe body against yours, my hands resting on your hard chest. "You can sleep in the master room. The bed is big enough. We could build a fort if you want... Or do other things..." My heart is racing, and that wayward strand of hair falls over my eyes again.

My hands go to your waist, feeling your little, firm body just beneath the little fabric of the shirt you wear. "Other things?" I ask. I had committed to leaving you alone, at least tonight, but my hardened cock and I will not turn down a beautiful girl who is willing and wants us. I kiss you quickly, biding my time until you answer me, as my hands roam over your side and just down enough to slide over the top of your ass. The things I want to do with you, to you, run through my mind as we stand there in the firelight. I would love to come to your bed, I think. But I want you to be sure, and I want you to make it happen if you want it to.

The wine makes me brave and I take your hand, leading you to the master bedroom. I make you sit on the edge of the bed and I kiss you deeply, before getting up to close the door.

"To keep the heat in," I say. And then I think perhaps I should leave it open in case things get too hot...

I return to the bed and drink the sight of you in. You are shirtless, handsome and rugged, and I can't help but want you. You stretch out, lying on your side. Instead of going to mine and behaving myself, I climb onto your side, throw my leg over you and straddle you. I lean down, my hair tumbling loose as we kiss. I hold your head in my hands as our tongues roam over each other, and I nip at your lower lip.

You are hard beneath me, and I am wet above you. We are the land and the sky together, as your hands rest on my hips and mine on your chest. We cannot deny this. It's like it was meant to be.

I grind against you, kissing you deeply. I run my hands over your thighs, the shirt sliding up enough to allow me to see your panties, making me wonder....how you feel, how you taste, how firm and tight you are.

"This is nice," I say, as you kiss me. My hands slide along your legs, then slowly around to your ass. One slides up your back, and slowly runs through your hair.

The way your hands are on me makes me shiver with anticipation. I love it when a man plays with my hair. You gently pull me down to kiss you again and I lie flat against you, feeling your other hand gently pushing against my lower back, our hips pressed together. A smile tugs at my lips and I feel your hardness again. My hands move down your sides and around your back, and then up until my nails gently scratch against your shoulders, pulling our bodies closer, if that's even possible.

I hear you say that it's nice, and I can't help but groan in approval as you grind against me. My hips move, and I bite your lip as I feel you throbbing beneath me.

"Just nice? I guess I have to aim for better..."

It is definitely better than nice, and not just a few hours before you were telling me how you don't do this. All girls do this, and I never understand the charade otherwise. I hold you tight against me, and you could not squirm away if you wanted to. But every indication is that you don't, and your words tell me it's just time. Suddenly, that decision made, I flip you over to your back and lie atop you and between your legs. My rigid rod rises between us, and the things I want to do to this little college girl from the village flash through my mind as I look down upon her thighs and stomach, now exposed a bit where the shirt has ridden up.

I lean over and kiss you once more, deeply. The light from the fire provides a golden glow behind me, making me simply a rather dark silhouette above you while at the same time you appear the golden angel lying at my mercy in full light. "I want you," I say, breaking our kiss as I rise to kneel between your thighs. My hands slide up your legs once more, the tips of my fingers coming to rest along the sides of your panties, curling in, beginning to grip them and preparing to take them from you in another brief moment.

My eyes look to yours for any final resistance. "Let's play," I say in nearly a whisper.

Last edited:
You say 'Let's play...' and I'm undone. As you breathe out those words, my nipples bud almost painfully against the fabric of the t shirt you've lent me. I lie there, on my back, looking up at you as I lift my hips and you slide my panties off with gentleness. My heart is hammering as you run your hands up my sides, lifting me into a sitting position and pulling the shirt over my head. My hair bounces down around my shoulders as I lie back again. Part of me wants to cover my full breasts, but instead I lift my hands over my head and arch my back, letting you look at me.

You almost look hungry.

"Do you still like me?" I whisper, biting my lip again as I watch you look up at my face, fire in your eyes.

Every single time a beautiful young girl raises her hips in offering, allowing me to remove her panties, signaling her final submission, my body falls madly in love with her, and you are no different. As you return to your back on the bed, I have no idea what prompted your change of heart, and I take no moment to find out. I run my eyes over your tiny, naked, pert, little body, spread out before me and at my disposal. "Why wouldn't I?" I ask in response to your question. "You're beautiful." Your fiery red hair catches the golden light of the fire and blazes in contrast to the sheets on my bed. Your beautiful eyes are the brightest color in the dark room, and the howl of the wind and caress of my fingers bring a chill to your side as I trail my hand first up, then slowly down your side, resting on your hip as I lean over you once more. "I am going to like every inch of you."

I remain kneeling between your legs, and my hands both find the inside of one of your thighs, and I run them up, then down, then up again, closer to your tiny, bare slit. One veers to the left and goes to your hip once more. The other gently veers left also, two fingers gently pressing against you, not entering you, but beginning to rub lightly. Your hips wriggle slightly, and I am turned on watching your firm stomach rise and fall as your breathing increases. "Like that, baby?" I ask, grinning.

At the same time, my mind slides into a dark place, as I am torn over the circumstance. I am going to fuck this little girl so hard, I think. For the next two weeks. I continue to tease your beautiful lips with my fingers. She is going to be so tight. I wonder how she likes to fuck. I watch your body writhe on my bed, right where I want it. I enjoy watching your eyes open and close as you lie there feeling me touch you. The way your forehead slightly wrinkles when you wince each time I begin to brush against your clit is incredibly cute and appealing. I want to devour you, own you, make you mine.

My breathing speeds up and my heart thuds, threatening to run away. It's been so long since anyone has touched me like this. Your words are whispers in the wind, and they are carried to my ears, barely loud enough over the sound of my blood. Your fingers caress me... there... and it's enough to make me gasp. My body shudders as your fingertips skate over my clitoris and I groan.

"Like that, baby?"

You grin at me and my eyelids flutter closed. I nod, my hands sliding down over my chest, closing around my firm, full breasts and squeezing. You continue to look at me, stare at me, and I feel it's almost like you are worshipping me with your gaze. Your fingers tease and tease me and I squirm beneath you.

My face flushes crimson when I imagine how good you will feel inside me. How you will gasp when you feel how sinfully tight I am. I imagine your hands gripping my ass and I almost cry out, but instead I sink my teeth into my lower lip to stop myself.

I am becoming lost with every touch. I want you to take me, make me yours.

I need it.

I rub you a bit more until I suddenly, but slowly, steadily slip two fingers inside you. I grin, feeling you inside for the first time, and I immediately know that I am going to enjoy having you around me. I feel you warm. I feel you grow wet. I slide forward, keeping my fingers in you while I kiss you deeply, my tongue dancing with your own as I begin to pull out and into you over and over with my hand. It does not move from you as my lips kiss your cheek, then your neck, then over to nibble your ear.

My mind continues to anticipate. I know how this ends, and I cannot wait. It ends with me buried inside you, unleashing my essence deep into you from behind as my hand grips your hair, pulling you back against me. I know how it ends. It ends two weeks from now when you have to return home and I return to the competition circuit. I can wait for none of it. My hand slips out of you and runs forward over your tight stomach, then slowly up between your breasts, before falling to the side to roam over the swell of your breast and your rock hard little nipple. I rest it there for a moment before sliding further up, over your chest, then your neck, higher until the two fingers, buried deep inside you a moment before, slip over your lower lip in offering to you, as I watch you hint at becoming the wanton little girl that I want you to be. I say nothing, only enjoying the sight before me.

Your fingers pump inside me and I clench around them, watching you through delirious eyes as you look at me. Your hands move up over my body, cupping my breast before I know your intention.

My tongue is already out, waiting, as your fingers touch my chin and I take them into my mouth, closing my eyes and groaning as I suck my taste off your fingers. I look at you, my eyes heavy with desire and I gently bite on your fingers, just showing you I'm not as pure and innocent as you might think I am.

I keep your fingers between my teeth as I suck them, one of my hands roaming down over your chest and into the waistband of your pants. I can feel you, hot and hard against my hand and I wrap my fingers around it, gently massaging it and groaning, my eyes rolling back in my head as my tongue works around your fingers.

"You want to fuck me?" I say, kissing and sucking your fingers. "Tell me."

Your mouth feels amazing around my fingers, and I can't wait to fill it with more of me later. I throb even harder as your warm hand wraps around my cock, and I moan lightly as you begin to stroke me, your hand barely getting around all of it.

You want to fuck me? You ask. Tell me.

"I do want to fuck you," I admit. I want to fuck you HARD, I think. I watch you smile and feel you stroke me. "You need your stocking stuffed," I tease, kissing your neck as I begin to roll over you once more, quickly discarding my sleep pants. My cock bumps against your thighs, and as much as I want to slam deep inside you, I commit to the long play, making you wait a bit longer.

The warm air from the fire washes in waves over your body on one side, and my hand slides over your side, hip, and thigh on the other, as I begin kissing your neck. I nip your skin a few times before kissing over your collarbone, down your chest, and wrap my lips around one of your perky nipples. I linger there a moment, my tongue wrapping around your nub, and sucking deep and hard. My teeth grab it for a moment and I pull away just a bit before releasing it with a sudden pop. I continue kissing between your breasts, over your stomach, and down, down, down, toward your pretty, sweet center. I fully intend on fucking you as much as I can. But I will taste you first, and leave no doubt where I am going.

Without further delay, my tongue pointedly nuzzles your clit before lapping gently, slowly along your entire entrance from bottom to top, then repeating again and again, the sounds of your moans and the small slurping I make filling the room. Your scent is gentle, but distinct, and you taste salty sweet on my lips, and I reach one hand up to spread you so that I may taste you completely. I open your beautiful petals and slide my tongue along their edges, before plunging into you as deep as I can, licking your front wall as much as I can as I pull out. I repeat this path several times with my tongue and lips, occasionally sliding my fingers back inside you, simply taking time to play with you as I want to before mounting you, as we both know I soon will. Your sweetness fills my mouth in tiny waves, and with each little release, I taste your cream a little bit more. Beneath me, my cock has grown to its full majesty, and I stroke it a few times, preparing myself for you. I raise my eyes to watch your stomach rise and fall with your breath, and I look beyond it to watch the reaction in your beautiful face.

My head falls back into the pillow as my body succumbs to your oral expertise. I haven't ever been treated like this before, with such care and such grace. I'm so wet and I feel your breath on my thighs as you lap at me with your tongue, and I cry out quietly as your fingers move within me.

My hands move down over my stomach, my fingers entwining in your hair as you continue to lick me, my hips shuddering as I buck a little against your face. It feels so good, and I grind myself against you. Your fingers plunge inside me again and I gasp, feeling my insides clench and your lips and tongue slide up, licking and sucking my clitoris.

I can't help it. My hands fist in your hair. "Davis... Stop... You have to... I'm going to... Oh god I'm going to..." My back arches and I feel your fingers massage that spot inside me, your tongue circling my little pleasure bud and I come. I utter a single cry that sounds almost musical. My body stiffens, my hips grinding against your face as the little orgasm dances through my body like a hundred butterflies.

Once I regain my senses, I look down at you. You're watching me as my body heaves with each breath, and your cock is in your hand. It's thick, and I almost come again just imagining it. I look up at you, my face flushed, my eyes heavy with lust.

I want you. It's never been more evident that we are both desperate for each other.

Your hips wriggle and writhe and I struggle to hold you against my lips as you cum beneath my efforts. I fight back a grin to eat you through your release, and when you finish I continue, only my eyes moving upward to look at you. My cock feels thick in my hand, and your body is small. I know it will be a tight fit, which excites me more.

As you release my hair and your arms go back up over your head, resting on the bed, I remove my lips from yours and climb upward, resting my hips between your thighs. The head of my cock brushes against your little opening, and I collapse slightly, kissing you and having you taste yourself once more. I pull back only slightly, enough to meet your eyes with mine. My chin raises slightly in pride, my eyes remaining with yours, as I reach down once more and steadily, begin feeding my cock into you. I am not gentle, eager to be inside you, but I am not rough either. I simply slide into you as much as I can.

I close my eyes and gasp a little, your firm resistance keeping me from getting in the first time. I pull back and push a bit more a couple of times before leaning down to nibble your ear. "Let me in, baby," I whisper, pushing still harder. "Just relax a little," I say as my hand runs gently over your thigh. I enjoy your tight grip around me, and I enjoy more the thought that I will get to open you up a little, certain that I am not the first here, but neither have there been very many. You are a wonderful specimen of woman, in my mind, and I continue to become aroused, even as I begin fucking you. In moments, I am completely inside you, and my hands find your waist as I rise up to kneel a bit, while you lie back. I grip you tightly and silently, using only my eyes, ask if you are ready for me to fuck you the way I have wanted since I saw you the first time.

I taste myself in our kiss.

Your tongue in my mouth, penetrating me the way it was moments before, somewhere else. The kiss is warm and familiar, but not altogether distracting from your member, nudging at my entrance. I gasp a little and you rise up. An expression of pride crosses your face and I half-smile. Maybe you are proud of me. The thought makes me feel good, and then I notice your hand move down.

My mouth opens slightly and my hands ball into fists above my head. You are big, swollen. I know I'm wet, but I can still feel myself stretching around you. I utter a small noise and feel you push a little harder. You are eager, and my hips rise to accommodate you a little better. I hear your whispers against my ear and as you say: 'Let me in, baby,' you feel me clench around you excitedly, my body shivering in want.

It takes a little bodily persuasion, but in a few moments I feel full of you. I feel our hips crushed together, your invasion complete as your hands find my waist. My breath comes in short bursts, my body trembling. My breasts jiggle slightly, the nipples hard, desperate to be touched, licked, sucked, nipped.

You're looking at me with an expression... Like you're waiting. As you hold me, I feel your cock inside me and I can't help myself. My legs curl around behind you as you kneel and I lock them behind your back, pulling you towards me. And yet you wait. Teasing me. Torturing me. I decide to goad you, playfully.

"Are you waiting for an invitation, Davis? Or are you going to fuck me like I want you to?"

Two can play this game, I think, then grin down upon you.

"And tell me how that would be, little girl," I say. I slide out slowly, leaving just the head of my cock inside you, just threatening to return to your tight, wet sleeve. My hands run up over your stomach and over each breast, then back, gripping your hips once more. I make this motion a few times, eager to hear your response, and eager to make you squirm, perhaps beg for the fucking you are about to get.

I squirm a little, trying not to show you how much I want it. How much I want you to sink into me again, how much I want to be yours and only yours. Your hands run over my body and I tense a little as I feel you withdraw. I try not to look disappointed but I know I do.

"Little girl?" I say. I bite my lip. "Oh honey, I'm all woman. I've got more for you to take than any of your little college girls." I roll my hips, feeling you gripping them as the head of your cock nestles inside me. "And I know you want to give it to me..."

I rise up a little on my elbows, a few curls hanging over my shoulders, catching the firelight. I look up at you with my warm, blue eyes and I see the want in your own. My smile disappears. I know that what we will do together won't be like anything I've had before, and I want you to show me everything we can be. I lie back, flat. I reach up to you and gently touch your chest, my mood intimate and daredevil at the same time. You're poised against me, ready to take me and I want you.

"Davis," I say as my hand strokes down your strong arm. "Make love to me..." I look up to you with one final challenge. "Make me yours. Make me scream."

I simply grin at your admonishment and your request. With that, I begin a deep, steady, and hard pounding of your little slit, my body slamming into yours in the dark glow of the fire, hidden from the frozen night outside. My hands continue to grip your hips, and there is no way I am going to let you go for some time. You want me to make you scream? Then I am going to make you scream, and scream, and scream.

I feel your warm, tight body squeeze and grip me, your back wall pressing perfectly against the underside of my rigid cock. I have wanted you, wanted this, for so long, and I return for just a moment to thoughts of every perfectly fine girl who has ever been where you are. It is a comparison every man makes, every time, only briefly and only to satisfy his ego. And as I do, I know that you feel as good as any of them, and I cannot wait to make you completely mine over the next few days.

My eyes wander down, enjoying the look of ecstasy on your pretty face, your hair messy on the bed as you raise your hips to meet me. One hand runs over your firm, yet soft, stomach and I enjoy feeling you there, my favorite part of any woman. I slide from there my thumb downward, just enough to press onto, then rub your clit as I continue fucking you.

"Baby you feel amazing," I say. "I'm going to enjoy you," I grin, as your eyes open to meet mine. I lean over, kissing you tenderly, sliding my arms beneath yours, and up to pull upon your shoulders as my chest presses to yours. I kiss your neck just as I begin pounding you harder, taking you as I want, fucking you hard, though not yet very rough. Moans, and the slapping of bodies fill the room just as the scent of sweat and sex take over our senses.

"God you are tight," I moan, taking you more. I moan as I focus, trying to hit you as deep as I can, stretching you as much as I can, owning you.

I moan lustily with every thrust, feeling you bore into me, trying to get as deep and as hard as you can.

And I love it.

I love your kisses, I love the way you feel so big, so invasive inside me. I kiss your ear, whispering how much I love it, how much I love the way you take me and make me yours. Your hands grip my shoulders and you seem to thrust faster, harder. My moans change to sharp little gasps, cries, and I become so excited at the prospect of the way you are going to make me cum

"Oh god it's been so long..." I whisper through heavy breaths as your mouth encircles my nipple, tonguing and nipping me. I quiver around you, gripping your hair and you come to kiss me again, slipping your tongue into my mouth. I still taste myself on you and I almost squeal in delight.

The rhythm is exquisite. I arch my body under you, feeling you firmly driving into me. It's driving me crazy and I want more.

"That's it Davis, give it to me. Enjoy me..." I bite my lip and groan wantonly. "Stuff me full of your big hard cock."

I start fucking you hard and fast, my jaw set in determination, focusing only on touching every part of you as deep, hard, and long as I can, making sure to slam my hips agains you each time I bury myself inside your beautiful little pussy. Your little squeals and noises make me go at you harder, and the idea that I am doing this to you turns me on no end.

"Take it, baby," I say, momentarily breaking the silence before my mind begins to wonder about you and the ideas I have. I wonder how broken in she is, she can't be too experienced, I think. I wonder if she will take it in her mouth, and if she'll swallow. My hands slowly slide over the curve of your lower back and onto your ass, gently spreading you open slightly as I manhandle you. I wonder what she will do when I put it in here. The thought makes me crazy, and my hands continue down and beneath your knees, and I raise them up so that your ankles are on each shoulder. My hands press into the bed on each side of your pretty red head, and I begin plowing you with my cock as if trying to touch you in places you have never been touched. I want to fuck you for the next two weeks, and only tell you with my eyes. I lean in and kiss you again, lingering as I bite your lower lip, which curls in between your own teeth as your eyes follow mine as I rise up slightly again to continue leveraging myself to pound you into the bed below.

Your tempo increases and I find myself enjoying it more than I could have imagined. You have taken complete control of my body and are almost using me. It's almost punishment and I can feel myself starting to unwind as you lift my legs over your shoulders. You enter me again, deeper if it's at all possible and I cry out beneath you, begging you to go faster.

You oblige. It's incredible. I feel your balls slapping against me as your hands dig into the bedspread, my nails holding your middle as you fuck me.

I can't wait to see what else you can do, what else you will do to me. I hope the weather keeps us locked in here for a while, I think I'd be happy sleeping, eating and fucking with you. I imagine it in the shower, in the kitchen, out on the balcony... Me bent over, my skirt pulled up and you spanking me, giving it to me... Abusing me, fucking my pussy and slipping your fingers in my ass...

"Ohhh yesssss!!!" I scream in euphoria as I cum, bouncing on the bed as you ride me. "Oh god baby I'm coming! Oh don't stop please, fuck!"

It's the best I've had in a very long time and I can't help but release all my pent up tension as you make me cum, my pussy squeezing your cock, feeling you buried deep inside me. You kiss me hard, still fucking me and my orgasm echoes around the room.

Back