Hot Peppers

Re: Re: Re: Hot Peppers

ExistentialLuv said:
Not sure if I like the smell. My girlfriend told me listerine breath strips, Iye kie Yie, ouchy mama. I might go for the cinnamon ones though.:D

Ohh you just wait until you wake up one morning and I decide to try out a few of these things on you......

Just imagine how much better it will be then when I shocked you last night with squriting water at you....:D

We have yet to try peppers(he brings me along slowly)he uses toothpaste (ultrabrite)and it burns,stings and cools(minty fresh miss kitty),can also be pretty much washed off with water.When he moves me up a step I hope its with Vicks I agree the smell is comforting...lillum

lillum said:
We have yet to try peppers(he brings me along slowly)he uses toothpaste (ultrabrite)and it burns,stings and cools(minty fresh miss kitty),can also be pretty much washed off with water.When he moves me up a step I hope its with Vicks I agree the smell is comforting...lillum

Very interesting!!!!:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hot Peppers

pollyjean said:
Ohh you just wait until you wake up one morning and I decide to try out a few of these things on you......

Just imagine how much better it will be then when I shocked you last night with squriting water at you....:D

Oh yeah baby, I can't wait!!!!!! Get kinky with me and make me beg:eek: ;) !!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe you were holding out as long as you did to use the beaver on me:D

Yours for Eternity:heart:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hot Peppers

ExistentialLuv said:
Oh yeah baby, I can't wait!!!!!! Get kinky with me and make me beg:eek: ;) !!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe you were holding out as long as you did to use the beaver on me:D

Yours for Eternity:heart:

:D HA now that I have you under my control (thanks to the beaver) What shall I make you do....

hmmm and what is so interesting about the toothpaste;)

Back