Hottest women

I have found a strange interest in Sarah M Gellar must be the whole slayer thing. For the most part I am partial to brunetts, never had a thing for celeberties other than Shania Twain
misc03.jpg
I really like a more earth wholesome girl Tatelou looks more like what I go for.

Phildo

Salma Hayak

Perdita,

It took me a while but then I remembered she starred in a cute made for TV (i think) story about a couple that had a one night stand and ended up married. Matthew Perry fell madly in love with her and who could blame him.

I didn't realize until I saw it elsewhere that she had apparently been a very big TV soap star in Mexico. What a beauty! But then I'm told I have always been an easy mark for the 'almond eyed latina'

but shhhhh, don't tell my lily white, blond, blue eyed, wife ;)

I would have to add Angie Harmon (Law and Order, and a dreadful Charlie Sheen movie I had to watch four times on a long flight) - you could cut glass on her cheekbones and her voice is filled with smoke.

The ultimate woman - Jodie Foster. Everyone in my office thinks I show my age with that one, but she's flawless in every respect - smart, talented, cool, poised, beautiful.

steve w said:
I would have to add Angie Harmon (Law and Order, and a dreadful Charlie Sheen movie I had to watch four times on a long flight) - you could cut glass on her cheekbones and her voice is filled with smoke.

The ultimate woman - Jodie Foster. Everyone in my office thinks I show my age with that one, but she's flawless in every respect - smart, talented, cool, poised, beautiful.

Did I list Angie Harmon? Because I should have. I think she's just beautiful. And I think that her and Terri Clark look a lot alike.

Also like Connie Sellica.

Those beautiful raven haired beauties.

My son (10 years old) also prefers 'black' hair. I think his favorate so far is Shannon Doherty.

TheEarl said:
Definitely agree on Jessica Alba. Bring back Dark Angel!

The Earl

Yes please do! I loved everybody on that show. Original Sin-D was the bomb. As much as I wanted to see it, they never should have gotten those two together so soon, that can only spell distaster for a show. my favote line was when Original Sin-D said, "Girl, you my boo and you always will be."

Back