How do I get a response from the editors?

gauchecritic said:
Like Potate O's. Munchy taty based breakfast cereal.
Ha ha ha. My second laugh o' the morn, after Maths' above. (good way to start the work week)

Perdita :)

My time is valuable too. I spend hours writing stories and answering e-mail. All I ask is a 15 second e-mail response.

If the problem is resolved everyone would know it by simply checking out the story. However KM, if it makes you happy I will let you know if Laurel ever e-mails me.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Hmmmmm

whispering_surrender said:
You finally finished the extra room for me to move in? *smooch*

Whisp :rose:

Ps. You keep saying email Tammy.....Laurel rarely responds to email. You have to PM her about Literotica issues.....

Yep it's all decorated and ready dear:D Mirrors on the ceiling and all:devil: :rose:

damppanties said:
Typoes or typos?

Oh, and Tammy, see whisp's ps. :)

Alternatively, you can remove your own story by re-sbumitting it and writing DELETE next to the title and then submitting it again. That will set the vote counter to zero.

I didn't know that. Thanks for giving me the only useful piece of information of anyone here. I am indebted to you. It is ashame Laurel could not have taken the 15 seconds it took you to write that, to send that information to me. I will add you to my blowjob list.

Yes, I called her Laura- I was trying to be nice. I always thought laurel was just a big smelly bush. Hmm....I feel a gag name and a character in the making... Laurel Bush.

Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmm

pop_54 said:
Yep it's all decorated and ready dear:D Mirrors on the ceiling and all:devil: :rose:

Thanks POP. I am beginning to realize that the writers who make up this site don't matter to the editor. Makes you feel like a Walmart employee. Is that a cardinal on your shoulder? Isn't it supposed to be a parrot?

TammyTrueheart said:
... I will add you to my blowjob list...

You're in for a shock! :D

Dampy's in for an even bigger one. :eek:

Lou

P.S. Is it dark and smelly where you are?

KillerMuffin said:
10 cyberbucks says that the problem gets fixed and TT never bothers to come back here to tell us so.

Thank you KM, the problem has been fixed. I bet 10 cyberbucks you had a handle in it too. ;)

I am a happy girl now. No more snit.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hmmmmm

TammyTrueheart said:
Thanks POP. I am beginning to realize that the writers who make up this site don't matter to the editor. Makes you feel like a Walmart employee. Is that a cardinal on your shoulder? Isn't it supposed to be a parrot?

My God, is it a Cardinal, wow, you never expect an Inquisition:D

Truth to tell love the Parrot ran off with the neighbours Budgie about 2 yrs ago, I caught them snogging in the Garderobe and the shame of it was too much for Percy so he packed his Millet and left.:) The Cardinal was the only thing I could find in the clipart to replace him.:D

PS: Glad to here you're all sorted and happy now by the way, life can seem frustrating at times can't it.

PPS: A lot of the writers here matter to a lot of people, and are a good solid bunch of dedicated souls. Me?? I'm no writer just a chancer on the make:devil:

TammyTrueheart said:
Thank you KM, the problem has been fixed. I bet 10 cyberbucks you had a handle in it too. ;)

I am a happy girl now. No more snit.

Nope, I didn't. I knew the problem was fixed before I posted here. I just didn't think you'd tell us. I have no faith in the milk of human kindness when it comes to writers. I've been exposed to far too many of them and they've made me cynical. Perks of having an editor's job.

TammyTrueheart said:
I will add you to my blowjob list.

Umm...okay, I really appreciate the thought and the sentiment. I do. But you don't really have to add me in THAT list you know.:D

Tatelou said:
You're in for a shock! :D

Dampy's in for an even bigger one.:eek:

Lou

;)

Back