How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

How did that make you feel?

I liked it. It was kind of odd - I got the impression that he hated himself for his urges and I kind of enjoyed having a secret hedonistic side to my sexuality. He was a cocksucker and felt disgusted by it. Meanwhile, I just agreed with him and admitted that I was all of those things he accused me of being.

Once during one of my first few experiences, my partner whispered "you're a really good cocksucker" and I felt a little put out - I didn't want to be known as that. However, as time went on and I realized that a lot of the pleasure I got was from giving someone a rare pleasure and I came to appreciate the compliment. I liked being a good partner.

I started sucking cocks some years before I ever had any pussy, so call me a cocksucker all you want. Just don't call me a bad one. I have skills I'm proud of, and my ability to suck a man dry is one of them.

Nothing like wrapping my lips around a cock and running my tongue all around the head and back and forth under it while sucking on it.

I started sucking cocks some years before I ever had any pussy, so call me a cocksucker all you want. Just don't call me a bad one. I have skills I'm proud of, and my ability to suck a man dry is one of them.

Nothing like wrapping my lips around a cock and running my tongue all around the head and back and forth under it while sucking on it.

I'm bi, love pussy:).. but I'm a great cocksucker and I enjoy being told that

I'm bi, love pussy:).. but I'm a great cocksucker and I enjoy being told that

I'm the same way. And I take pride in my oral skills with any type of partner!

In my neck of the woods 'cocksucker' is often used as a supreme insult (as I'm sure is common elsewhere). In my younger days I admit to having come to blows (no pun intended) a few times when it was directed at me. But it took some years for me to accept that I am indeed a cocksucker, and a good one at that. I have not been called a cocksucker in the insulting sense in quite a few years. The last few times I've been called this, it was part of a compliment and just made my cock swell :)

My wife enjoys when I call her a good little cocksucker as well. She takes pride in her ability and hopefully someday soon we can do so together at the same time!

I'm the same way... out of context, being called a cocksucker can be quite an insult, but intimately, it's quite the compliment!!! I also like to be called a cum-slut... which I am!

Now that hubby has had his opportunity to suck the real thing, he's very pleased to be called a cock-sucker. Agree that in general in society it is considered an insult (based on homophobia and the perception that the sucker is "less than" the receiver which I think is quite backward).

Now that hubby has had his opportunity to suck the real thing, he's very pleased to be called a cock-sucker. Agree that in general in society it is considered an insult (based on homophobia and the perception that the sucker is "less than" the receiver which I think is quite backward).

Good for you guys. I love being naughty cock sucker. 😈

I mean think about it. You guys are putting your vulnerable cocks in someone's mouth, past their teeth and unless you're an asshole about it and grab their head, you aren't in control. You are being given a gift of pleasure by someone who is working hard to not scrape your junk with their teeth, keep things slippery, watch for what you like best, getting past any odors, and risking the old "cum in the eye" (ouch!). That's a lot of work so a cocksucker should be especially praised for doing it well and guys receiving should be super appreciative.

I mean think about it.

.........guys receiving should be super appreciative.

I do think about it, believe me !!

Quite agree about showing appreciation, I have always shown my appreciation to anyone who has sucked my cock, whether I cum or not.

Did you write about this experience? I tried to find the posts and cant.

So hot, how many have you got to suck if you don't mind me asking?

Not enough. Lol. When i was single it was quite a few. But lately it has just been my girlfriend's strap on. When we find the right guy to join us i will have some catching up to do.

Not enough. Lol. When i was single it was quite a few. But lately it has just been my girlfriend's strap on. When we find the right guy to join us i will have some catching up to do.

That's amazing. I have been sucking the misses strapon as well.

Okay, so hubby doesn't come on Literotica so I'll tell the tale of him losing his cock-sucking virginity.

Quick recap: last summer after 20 years of marriage, he confessed he was a sissy, wanted to dress feminine, wear panties and much more every day. We talked (a lot), and got to a place where I could support him exploring these desires. We evolved into a different sort of sexual relationship though we are in love with each other and committed to our marriage. Hubby is now in lingerie 24/7 (even to his doctor appointments), behaves like a sissy whenever he can (anytime its just us at home). We've evolved to embrace strap-on play and he's unfortunately moved away from being with me in a more traditional male-female sexual mode (mama isn't getting laid any more).

Not long ago he finally admitted what I'd come to know: he wanted to suck a real cock, swallow cum. I'd had him sucking my strapon and talking to him about sucking it like a real cock, but I finally asked if he wanted it to happen really. Took a little time but he finally admitted yes.

(Now, to be fair, I've been on my own journey, exploring my own lesbian desires by dating a woman for several weeks now. So Mama isn't suffering too much...)

Soooo, I actually talked about it with the woman I'm dating, she knew a guy, he offered to get a test and share the results before I even asked. Hubby and I met him briefly for coffee and we all liked each other.

We set it up for Gary (not his real name) to visit us. Hubby greeted him in 'full sissy' mode (he made me help him with makeup everything, fully shaved, etc.) You know he's rather pretty as a girl. Anyway, not much small talk. I told hubby to tell Gary what he wanted. Hubby asked to suck Gary's cock and swallow his sperm. Gary agreed and undressed. Hubby got on his knees and was so aroused and nervous. I talked him through it, sitting nearby, encouraging him. There really is nothing wrong with it but we had to get past some deep-seated 'rules' about guys not sucking cocks etc from Hubby's youth.

He did get past those hesitations and did a really good job. He kept things slick, worked like a demon, kept his teeth back except once, and generally did every trick he could think of until Gary said he was going to cum. Hubby wrapped his lips around the cock head and I saw his eyes flash when the first spurt of cum hit in his mouth. He held on until Gary was getting soft. Hubby was so proud, he showed me his mouth full of a lot of cum (Gary shot way more than hubby ever does) and I told him to be a good sissy and swallow all the cum. He did and he couldn't stop smiling, he was so proud of himself.

Gary pretty much got dressed and left after thanking us and offering to do it again any time. I haven't gotten a straight answer out of hubby about doing it again but the way his panties tent when we talk about it, I think I know the answer...

Okay, so hubby doesn't come on Literotica so I'll tell the tale of him losing his cock-sucking virginity.

Quick recap: last summer after 20 years of marriage, he confessed he was a sissy, wanted to dress feminine, wear panties and much more every day. We talked (a lot), and got to a place where I could support him exploring these desires. We evolved into a different sort of sexual relationship though we are in love with each other and committed to our marriage. Hubby is now in lingerie 24/7 (even to his doctor appointments), behaves like a sissy whenever he can (anytime its just us at home). We've evolved to embrace strap-on play and he's unfortunately moved away from being with me in a more traditional male-female sexual mode (mama isn't getting laid any more).

Not long ago he finally admitted what I'd come to know: he wanted to suck a real cock, swallow cum. I'd had him sucking my strapon and talking to him about sucking it like a real cock, but I finally asked if he wanted it to happen really. Took a little time but he finally admitted yes.

(Now, to be fair, I've been on my own journey, exploring my own lesbian desires by dating a woman for several weeks now. So Mama isn't suffering too much...)

Soooo, I actually talked about it with the woman I'm dating, she knew a guy, he offered to get a test and share the results before I even asked. Hubby and I met him briefly for coffee and we all liked each other.

We set it up for Gary (not his real name) to visit us. Hubby greeted him in 'full sissy' mode (he made me help him with makeup everything, fully shaved, etc.) You know he's rather pretty as a girl. Anyway, not much small talk. I told hubby to tell Gary what he wanted. Hubby asked to suck Gary's cock and swallow his sperm. Gary agreed and undressed. Hubby got on his knees and was so aroused and nervous. I talked him through it, sitting nearby, encouraging him. There really is nothing wrong with it but we had to get past some deep-seated 'rules' about guys not sucking cocks etc from Hubby's youth.

He did get past those hesitations and did a really good job. He kept things slick, worked like a demon, kept his teeth back except once, and generally did every trick he could think of until Gary said he was going to cum. Hubby wrapped his lips around the cock head and I saw his eyes flash when the first spurt of cum hit in his mouth. He held on until Gary was getting soft. Hubby was so proud, he showed me his mouth full of a lot of cum (Gary shot way more than hubby ever does) and I told him to be a good sissy and swallow all the cum. He did and he couldn't stop smiling, he was so proud of himself.

Gary pretty much got dressed and left after thanking us and offering to do it again any time. I haven't gotten a straight answer out of hubby about doing it again but the way his panties tent when we talk about it, I think I know the answer...

Wow, that's a sexy story!

Good for him! I'm glad he enjoyed himself.

Many have started threads dealing with the specific activity of sucking cock and giving blowjobs, but not many about the dynamic of "being" a "Cocksucker". I actually love being a Cocksucker! I love the slutty way it makes me feel to admit to myself and to select others that I will eagerly drop to my knees to perform an act that is considered by many to be perverted and depraved! To call someone a cocksucker is seen as the supreme insult, yet I revel in the role! I take pride in my oral abilities and in having the power to reduce men to quivering orgasms! Cocksuckers of the world,UNITE!!!

I couldn't LOVE being called and being a cocksucker more! Wait, I guess I could if I had more cocks to suck - yeah, that's the ticket - more cocks for this faggy cocksucker please!!! Thank you!

So very hot, how do I find safe men to blow? As to how I feel about assuming the role, if I could find a safe group I'd love to be designated cocksucker, the more the better. I have lots of ideas about that ... lol

Last edited:
So very hot, how do I find safe men to blow? As to how I feel about assuming the role, if I could find a safe group I'd love to be designated cocksucker, the more the better. I have lots of ideas about that ... lol

There is no 'magic' way of finding a safe man to blow. It's all a matter of making contact, getting to know what each other wants, finding a place, and then going for it. You can never be 100% guaranteed of anything. The same rules apply for finding a woman to fuck. There are a few sites that I have had good luck with ... silverdaddies and squirt. Any other questions, feel free to send a P.M. Good luck.

This is a lovely story for many reasons. The fact that you and your hubby continue to be committed to each other, in spite of 'sailing' in different sexual directions, is one of them. For you to support him and his sissy ways, is wonderful, as I am sure that he is giving you encouragement to follow your new and exciting sexiness. Let's hope that you, hubby and Gary get to experiment further.

Back