How do you feel about "being" a Cocksucker?

When I first began to explore my same sex urges I was in my mid-40's and extremely frustrated from being involuntarily celibate due to a sexless marriage. In the beginning, everything had to be mutual - i didn't want to be some guy's bitch. Swallowing was out of the question since it seemed to be uncomfortably close to the gay line. I just wanted to find another guy in my situation and discretely take care of our needs.

As I began to gain experience, I was occasionally called a "good cocksucker" by my partner. At first, it rubbed me the wrong way to called that but I got pleasure out of giving pleasure and so I just went with it and would answer "thanks - I really like sucking your dick" and got into being verbal.

One encounter was rather unique. I went to his apartment and, as he had told me he would be, he greeted me totally naked. He was holding a vodka and tonic and asked me if I wanted one. I accepted his offer and asked him if he minded if I took my clothes off. He stared at me as I undressed while simultaneously making my drink. With just my underwear remaining, I turned and faced him as I stood up straight and paused a moment and then slipped them off. I stood up straight so he could check me out. He came over to me and handed me my drink. I held the glass in one hand and grabbed his dick with my other. I took an ice cube in my mouth and crunched it up so my mouth would be cold and put my drink down and dropped down on my knees and took him in my mouth.

After a few moments I asked him if he wanted me to do anything specific. He answered "I want you to take my dick in your mouth as far as you can and just hold it there". He was about 6" and so I could take him in almost completely so that his head pressed against the back of my throat, face pressed into his pubic hair, balls grazing my chin. My hands were holding his legs and he told me to drop them to my sides so that the only place of contact was his dick in my mouth.

"Good. Keep holding it in your mouth without moving." After several seconds he continued. "I want you to think about what you are doing. You are on your knees with a guy's COCK in your mouth. You like having COCK'S IN YOUR MOUTH, don't you? That makes you a COCK SUCKER. Now, COCK SUCKER, SUCK MY COCK".

Over the next hour or so, we had more cocktails, took turns on each other and got each other off. He was by no means an alpha and the overall encounter was mutually enjoyable and I was turned on by the way he got it started.

What an incredibly erotic experience, thanks so much for sharing that with us!

I became a cocksucker many years ago, at the age of 19. The desire to suck cock started much earlier and kept building until I finally tried. I liked it a lot and for a number of years, would suck cock whenever I had the chance. Of course I experimented with other acts as well, but being a cocksucker was always what thrilled me the most.

This was always a secret from everyone. I never told a soul outside of anonymous postings online like here on Lit, or with anonymous partners in online chat.

Fast forward to now, not having sucked cock in a few years, and I have finally shared with my wife that I have in fact been a cocksucker, and wish to continue to be so with her alongside me. I apologized for not telling her sooner. She was VERY ok with all of it (she had been adding a lot of talk of turning me bi into our dirty talk for a while, among other things, which of course made this a lot easier). We are now actively looking for men and couples to join us, as well as other avenues for us to be cocksuckers together.

I can’t wait to show her how hard I get when on my knees sucking cock. How I don’t hesitate to swallow, and never miss a drop. To hear her call me a cocksucker while in the act.

A great weight has been lifted and I only regret not having shared a lot sooner.

I have only had the chance to suck one cock but what a huge turn on when he said I was better than his wife. I love the idea of me being a good cocksucker

As I read through this thread, there seem to be two trends of thought.

1. Those who love being a cocksucker because they are being "used" by another man for his pleasure.
2. Those who love being a cocksucker because they feel powerful by having control over a man whose cock is in their mouth.

So, folks, which kind of cocksucker are you? Or is my thinking way off base here?
I totally agree with your thought process here. And I am just the opposite from you in the desire part.
I fall into your category #1. I started out with a woman who was heavy into cum-play. She loved snowballing my cum back to me and having me lick it out of or off of her. She went crazy the first time she brought me a load of someone else's cum to eat out of her. She constantly referred to me as her cum-eater or a cum whore.
She eventually convinced/coerced me to suck a cock for her. She loved to tease and taunt me about him making me "his bitch". I always told myself I was only doing it "for her".
After she moved away he called and asked if I was still willing to suck his cock which is when I realized that I had enjoyed "being used" as his cocksucker.

1. Those who love being a cocksucker because they are being "used" by another man for his pleasure.
2. Those who love being a cocksucker because they feel powerful by having control over a man whose cock is in their mouth.

https://www.***********/s/1ba6poiqmyn9dou/having my favorite snack.jpg?dl=0

I would definitely fit into category 1, I love feeling "used"

I became a cocksucker many years ago, at the age of 19. The desire to suck cock started much earlier and kept building until I finally tried. I liked it a lot and for a number of years, would suck cock whenever I had the chance. Of course I experimented with other acts as well, but being a cocksucker was always what thrilled me the most.

This was always a secret from everyone. I never told a soul outside of anonymous postings online like here on Lit, or with anonymous partners in online chat.

Fast forward to now, not having sucked cock in a few years, and I have finally shared with my wife that I have in fact been a cocksucker, and wish to continue to be so with her alongside me. I apologized for not telling her sooner. She was VERY ok with all of it (she had been adding a lot of talk of turning me bi into our dirty talk for a while, among other things, which of course made this a lot easier). We are now actively looking for men and couples to join us, as well as other avenues for us to be cocksuckers together.

I can’t wait to show her how hard I get when on my knees sucking cock. How I don’t hesitate to swallow, and never miss a drop. To hear her call me a cocksucker while in the act.

A great weight has been lifted and I only regret not having shared a lot sooner.

I am so jealous!! I wish I could tell my wife that I'm still a cocksucker and have her join me in sucking cock.

I love being a cocksucker. Being on my knees looking up at the guys face as he is about to cum. Love having my head held as he fucks my mouth also love the control of when he is going to cum.

Advice

There is no 'magic' way of finding a safe man to blow. It's all a matter of making contact, getting to know what each other wants, finding a place, and then going for it. You can never be 100% guaranteed of anything. The same rules apply for finding a woman to fuck. There are a few sites that I have had good luck with ... silverdaddies and squirt. Any other questions, feel free to send a P.M. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice.....interesting

I am so jealous!! I wish I could tell my wife that I'm still a cocksucker and have her join me in sucking cock.

I was trying to be strategic in telling her it was just that one time… and it paid off. I think if I had been even more forthcoming, it would have not gone so well. That’s a lot to admit to hiding for so long. This way, whatever else we indulge in, she will take pleasure in knowing she shared some ‘first time’ experiences with me, and I can still secretly get off on having my secrets….

I was trying to be strategic in telling her it was just that one time… and it paid off. I think if I had been even more forthcoming, it would have not gone so well. That’s a lot to admit to hiding for so long. This way, whatever else we indulge in, she will take pleasure in knowing she shared some ‘first time’ experiences with me, and I can still secretly get off on having my secrets….

I did admit to her a while ago that as a teenager I used to suck my best friend's huge cock every day as soon as we returned home from school and that I was his willing and eager personal cocksucker all through high school. She was surprised, but ultimately dismissed this as being adolescent sexual experimentation. When she asked if I still felt the urge to suck cock, I lied and told her no. She's unaware that I never stopped sucking cock and that I frequently meet with men to give them blowjobs. I love my wife and I don't like being dishonest with her, having to sneak around and suck cock behind her back. For some reason, I'd like my wife to know that I'm still a Cocksucker. I'm considering divulging to her details of some additional episodes that occurred before we met of me having given men blowjobs.

Last edited:
I love sucking cock and I love being called a cocksucker. It’s who I am. It turns me on to look up into my man’s eyes as I pleasure his hard cock. My reward is a mouthful of hot cum and hearing him call me his cocksucker.

I like looking at a guys eyes while I'm sucking his dick. Involuntary moans from me while I run my tongue under his hard vein and cum slot. Then since I started sucking a much older guy in my teens that had a sensitive head when he came, he would pull out and jerk on my face or have me jerk him in my face, I preferred facials to swallowing. Don't get me wrong holding my head down is hot too.

Hello

When I first began to explore my same sex urges I was in my mid-40's and extremely frustrated from being involuntarily celibate due to a sexless marriage. In the beginning, everything had to be mutual - i didn't want to be some guy's bitch. Swallowing was out of the question since it seemed to be uncomfortably close to the gay line. I just wanted to find another guy in my situation and discretely take care of our needs.

As I began to gain experience, I was occasionally called a "good cocksucker" by my partner. At first, it rubbed me the wrong way to called that but I got pleasure out of giving pleasure and so I just went with it and would answer "thanks - I really like sucking your dick" and got into being verbal.

One encounter was rather unique. I went to his apartment and, as he had told me he would be, he greeted me totally naked. He was holding a vodka and tonic and asked me if I wanted one. I accepted his offer and asked him if he minded if I took my clothes off. He stared at me as I undressed while simultaneously making my drink. With just my underwear remaining, I turned and faced him as I stood up straight and paused a moment and then slipped them off. I stood up straight so he could check me out. He came over to me and handed me my drink. I held the glass in one hand and grabbed his dick with my other. I took an ice cube in my mouth and crunched it up so my mouth would be cold and put my drink down and dropped down on my knees and took him in my mouth.

After a few moments I asked him if he wanted me to do anything specific. He answered "I want you to take my dick in your mouth as far as you can and just hold it there". He was about 6" and so I could take him in almost completely so that his head pressed against the back of my throat, face pressed into his pubic hair, balls grazing my chin. My hands were holding his legs and he told me to drop them to my sides so that the only place of contact was his dick in my mouth.

"Good. Keep holding it in your mouth without moving." After several seconds he continued. "I want you to think about what you are doing. You are on your knees with a guy's COCK in your mouth. You like having COCK'S IN YOUR MOUTH, don't you? That makes you a COCK SUCKER. Now, COCK SUCKER, SUCK MY COCK".

Over the next hour or so, we had more cocktails, took turns on each other and got each other off. He was by no means an alpha and the overall encounter was mutually enjoyable and I was turned on by the way he got it started.

Sounds like a great time. I enjoy giving oral and love when it man comes in my mouth. If that makes me a cocksucker so be it. Who cares about labels.

I saw this post and realized I would have written the exact same thing. My wife knows every detail of my past including my cocksucking and she is okay with it, and it felt good with me telling her. Now it's time to start up again.

Allowing, of course, for all kinds of individual differences and preferences, pretty much all of the posts here fall into one or the other category.

As for myself, I love cocks and balls and the men they are attached to because I like to be in control. Having a man's most intimate body parts in my mouth is such a rush. He is receiving great pleasure (because I'm good at what I do), but especially love the fact that "I" am giving him this pleasure, at my pace and in my own unique way. If he gently puts his hands on my head, great. But if he starts to hold my head and fuck my face, I'm done. I want to control him, edge him, and finally let him cum. In a sense, I am using him for my pleasure, but more of a mental and emotional pleasure.

The only real exception for me is when someone is sucking my cock. If there is a third man present, I love to have a cock in my mouth while I am being sucked. That's the surest way of pushing me over the edge to my own orgasm.

So, folks, which kind of cocksucker are you? Or is my thinking way off base here?

Number 1 for sure

I did admit to her a while ago that as a teenager I used to suck my best friend's huge cock every day as soon as we returned home from school and that I was his willing and eager personal cocksucker all through high school. She was surprised, but ultimately dismissed this as being adolescent sexual experimentation. When she asked if I still felt the urge to suck cock, I lied and told her no. She's unaware that I never stopped sucking cock and that I frequently meet with men to give them blowjobs. I love my wife and I don't like being dishonest with her, having to sneak around and suck cock behind her back. For some reason, I'd like my wife to be aware that I'm still a Cocksucker. I'm considering divulging to her details of some additional episodes that occurred before we met of me having given men blowjobs.

Tried that with my first wife and it didn't work out so well when it came time for a divorce - she told quite a few family members. So, I keep it secret from my current wife but I really wish I didn't have to!

Out Proud

Some things just 'are'.
They don't need justification or explanation.
It's just the air you breathe.
If you suck cock, you are a cocksucker.

I agree with that sentiment.

Tried that with my first wife and it didn't work out so well when it came time for a divorce - she told quite a few family members. So, I keep it secret from my current wife but I really wish I didn't have to!

she seemed to like it but later she threw it in my face. We will be divorced soon. maybe this year.

I like looking at a guys eyes while I'm sucking his dick. Involuntary moans from me while I run my tongue under his hard vein and cum slot. Then since I started sucking a much older guy in my teens that had a sensitive head when he came, he would pull out and jerk on my face or have me jerk him in my face, I preferred facials to swallowing. Don't get me wrong holding my head down is hot too.

hell yea

I can fully appreciate the encounter that you had with your buddy. Although I wouldn't go so far as to say I had an identical encounter, I will say that I had a buddy that was 'similar' to yours. He always greeted me naked, wearing only a cock ring. He insisted that I also strip before any festivities began and he was 'always' in charge. He was never loud, rude mean or offensive, as far as I was concerned, but make no mistake, he was the leader. He would have me get on my knees, or sit on the edge of his bed as he fed me his cock and often gave me directions, like your friend. He liked to ask me questions too... "Why are you here?", he would ask. "To suck your cock," was the reply he was looking for. He had to qualms about calling me his cock sucker and I had no trouble accepting that. In fact it excited me.

After four wonderful years of servicing my friend, we sold our home and moved too far away to continue our mutual friendship. I surely miss him.

There’s a website called Sniffies. It’s not an app so it doesn’t live on your Home Screen.
There’s always more versatile and bottoms than tops, so is life.
If you can get past the fact that you’re meeting complete strangers. You will get as much action as you want. Finding someone that can host is a little harder.
I commute about 70 miles each way have stopped many times to hookup.
Even hooked up a couple times on my lunch break. I’m hooked.
I sure wish I was 20 and single.

Allowing, of course, for all kinds of individual differences and preferences, pretty much all of the posts here fall into one or the other category.

As for myself, I love cocks and balls and the men they are attached to because I like to be in control. Having a man's most intimate body parts in my mouth is such a rush. He is receiving great pleasure (because I'm good at what I do), but especially love the fact that "I" am giving him this pleasure, at my pace and in my own unique way. If he gently puts his hands on my head, great. But if he starts to hold my head and fuck my face, I'm done. I want to control him, edge him, and finally let him cum. In a sense, I am using him for my pleasure, but more of a mental and emotional pleasure.

The only real exception for me is when someone is sucking my cock. If there is a third man present, I love to have a cock in my mouth while I am being sucked. That's the surest way of pushing me over the edge to my own orgasm.

For me it's not about being used or being in control, it's just that I love sucking cock.

Back