How do you settle down? (Closed)

He smirked at her, "Now why would I want to eat a cat? You already gave me a good meal and some nice snacks."

She glared at him,:" you r being selfish ..fine enjoy jerking off"* she left him and headed to the bedroom*

He watched her as she walked away, for a moment enjoying the view, before replying, "I don't need to, you already sucked me off."

To be perfectly honest, even though she did give him a good challenge, but also have shown that she can look after herself and the housework, he found her very intriguing. The only thing that he found strange was the quick shifts in her temper.

He shook his head, got up and tucked his cock back into his pants, before he started to clean up the dishes.

She went to her room and stripped down before slipping in the nightgown and return to the kitchen for ice cream. She pouted: " you dont even want to come after me...."

He glanced at her, "Hmmm didn't give me much incentive. A man doesn't want to be challenged all the time you know."

He eyed the robe and grinned, "So here for a bed time snack?"

Alyona rolled her eyes:" I am not always challenging you ... " She walked pass him as she went to grab a bottle of white bottle of wine. She opened it and serve herself a glass :" what snack? " * Serving herself another glass of wine*

"Maybe not always, but definitely a lot in one day."

He watched her drink the wine, as she moved past him, he noticed a lot more skin underneath the robe than before she went to the room. He patted the table top where he stood

"Why don't you come take a seat and we can discuss what snack sounds like a good idea."

She drank down her glass and refilled it before walking back as she sits at the counter: " fiiiinnne....snack...snack...mashmellow balls....5layer dip with chip...chocolate....cookies....good ennough? " *She started drink down her glass*

He moved in front of her, his fingers toying with the knot of her robe's belt

"That sounds like a good dessert, but a bit rich for a bedtime snack. I propose that a good bedtime snack will be something that doesn't need making. And is currently covered in a nice, silky robe."

He slowly pulled on the loose ends on the knot

Alyona licked her lips as she looked up at him: " what do I get in exchange for giving you a like bedtime snack?" *She try not giggle as she felt her nipple harden, god she want him pound her brains out right then and there but try play it cool*

Since she made no move to stop him, he continued to unfasten the knot of her robe.

"Oh? Do you want something in return for being my bedtime snack? What would you like in return? Since you will get your pussy eaten as you have asked a bit earlier."

Alyona giggled as she was not sure what to request: " teach me something new in bed, hehehheh" &|*She wanted to know if he had fetished*

The knot slipped free and he pulled the belt free, the robe falling open. He leaned forward, resting his hands on the table next to her thighs.

"Teach you something new . . . hmmm . . . I am sure that there might be a thing or two that might come to mind."

She licked his lips and giggles;" oooohhhhh...do teach me... I wanna know it all....I am up from the challenge...hehhehe"

He chuckled

"You sure seem to be up to any challenge."

He pushed her robe further open, leaning in to kiss her neck as his hands cupped her breasts.

She moaned and robbed herself against him;" mmmmmm...I sure am... I love when you fuck my brains out..."

His hands caressed her breasts, his thumbs rubbing over and around her nipples while he kissed along her neck

"So you enjoyed it rough hm? Maybe I will tie you up tonight and see if you like that."

Alyona moaned at his skillful hands:" mmmmmm...oh god" She giggles:" interesting but I don't see how that help with sex, hehe...never thought of it"

"Mmmm . . . you'll see."

He gently pushed her back on to the table, trailing soft kisses towards her breasts, cupping the firm mounds as his fingers continued to tease her hard nipples.

She arched her back moaning as she was so aroused. Her nipple harden as she got so wet for him:" .... You ...make it...sound...like ...your ...prepared"* giggles at the idea of him owning handcuffs*

He trailed soft kisses over the soft flesh of her breasts, slowly licking first one nipple and then the other, his fingers stroking and gently squeezing her breasts

"Maybe I am, or maybe I can improvise." He replied before sucking one hard nipple into his mouth, his tongue wiggling against it as he sucked slowly.

She threw back her head and thrust her nipple in his mouth,moaning: " ohhhh yeeesss....i wold love to see this...." * shivers:" tell me what or how can i pleasure you the most?"

He slipped her nipple out of his mouth, his fingers taking hold of her wet nipple, gently rolling it between thumb and forefinger.

"You will find a way."

He moved his mouth to her other nipple, sucking it into his mouth as well, his tongue rubbing and wiggling over it as his hands rubbed and squeezed her breasts.

She moaned in pleasure as she reached down to undo his pants. Gigglings as his pants dropped as she eagerly began to stroke his cock,shivering:" I can't seem to get enough of you...god don't stop..."* Moaning as she got wetter for her man*" I need you inside me"

He moved his mouth to her other nipple, his fingers taking over to tease her wet nipple.

"Mmmm and I thought you want to get eaten instead." He gave her a smirk, flicking his tongue over her nipple

Back