How Do You View Yourself?

As a strong woman of 70 who has been through a lot. I just don't get men on Lit who pm me out of the blue who are absolute bully assholes. I can only assume they're sociopaths who believe they have the right to be a sociopathic asshole
hehe....hehe...she said "asshole" hehe

Mid teens maturity.
Goofy
Friendly
Caring
Fat
Good dad.
Less vanilla than I actually am.

There were times when I used to view myself as a white swan, white dove, white rose or an angel with beautiful white wings. I used to view myself as someone pure, loving, kind, understanding, humble, patient, trusting and maybe even rare, but that was really really long time ago. And maybe I even used to be all that, but it doesn't really matter now. I used to think I had so much to offer, so much to give and I was more than eager to give it to someone.

These days I view myself as a desert rose whos dying of thirst no matter how much watter it gets. Black swan that might be still beautiful, but it's full of darkness. A she-wolf who tells the moon about her pain with her howl. Or a black fallen angel. And I am far from white anything.

I guess we all evolve and change as the time goes by. Whatever I'm changing into, I hope it's worth it!

I am SO hard on myself. Body image is awful for me. It’s the belly I hate.
Ive always tried to follow that it’s good to want to improve, but not at the expense of who you are. The name says sexymilf, right?

Different sides to me I’d say like the rest of us. My list is as follows:
Sensible
Kind
Determined
Highly organized
Little sweary occasionally
Loyal

Honestly, a hard working, okay hard and honest woman who is and I’m really not saying this to get attention… a sex addict, a nymphomaniac and a nudist
Interesting that you say sex addict. This is something that has been a negative influence in my life. Do you consider that's it's a positive thing?

Back