How many of you like being called degrading or kinky names?

Depends.
If I'm making you eggs and bacon and you call me a whore. I'm probably gonna dump your plate on the floor.

If your balls deep and call me a whore. I'll probably agree.
I am assuming you don't make eggs and bacon when he's actually balls deep (from the rear, of course)

Depends.
If I'm making you eggs and bacon and you call me a whore. I'm probably gonna dump your plate on the floor.

If your balls deep and call me a whore. I'll probably agree.
so if youre making eggs and bacon while wearing nothing but a tank top and panties and daddy comes up behind you and whisper "is daddys naughty little slut making him breakfast before he fucks you again?" not ok? asking for a friend...

so if youre making eggs and bacon while wearing nothing but a tank top and panties and daddy comes up behind you and whisper "is daddys naughty little slut making him breakfast before he fucks you again?" not ok? asking for a friend...
Uh.... 🤔🥵 Let me get back to you...

(Insert jeopardy music)

Here are some
1 You smegma loving Slut.
2 You’re going to gush your mucus you stretched whore
3 You dirty, low order, minging, stinking, mucus ridden Tart, your making me cum!
4 Break wind for me, so I have an excuse to beat your arse with a slit stick,you fuck fishy smelling cunt
5 Awww! Does it hurt you, you Slag, I’m going to stretch you wide as the Euro-Tunnel, you queen of Sluts.

I LOVE it. Being called a sissy slave, slut, faggot, whore, cum dumpster, cock sucker, balls licker, ass kisser and licker, foot smelling, kissing and licking cunt, pussy eating yet pussy free sissy whore, anal slut, horse dildo lover while it's forcibly shoved up my arsehole, etc.

Why are you even wearing panties?
That shows disrespect to your s/o...

There’s certainly something very potent and meaningful about a dynamic where degradation is a frequent part of it. For both the Dom and the sub. If the dynamic is right, that can be liberating.

A little teasing about my weight of being slutty can be hot
Good one, I forgot about that. I'm trying very hard to lose weight but I still had slight belly even when I was lighter before COVID-19. Now it's much bigger.

I love my Domme grabbing my fat belly, squeezing it and calling me a fat slut, bitch, whore and piggy. Saying that I'm a fat ass pig and good little bitch made to serve while I get on my knees naked to accept her leash and collar tied around my neck forever.

Back