How many of you like being called degrading or kinky names?

Depends.
If I'm making you eggs and bacon and you call me a whore. I'm probably gonna dump your plate on the floor.

If your balls deep and call me a whore. I'll probably agree.
l awareness!
Depends.
If I'm making you eggs and bacon and you call me a whore. I'm probably gonna dump your plate on the floor.

If your balls deep and call me a whore. I'll probably agree.
Gotta love situational awareness!

Fuck, yeah! I just can’t get enough of being told what a nasty little cock sucking faggot I am!

As a male submissive, I have found that I find it really erotic to be called names like slut, cunt, toy, cumslut etc. How many of you like being called names and what do you really love?
I love verbal humiliation and degradation from whoever is around especially if it is a group. Love "cum rag". In general I have a very filthy mouth so it is easy for me verbally abuse and humiliate... have had a few sluts cry from it, which always give me a kick!!

I love verbal humiliation and degradation from whoever is around especially if it is a group. Love "cum rag". In general I have a very filthy mouth so it is easy for me verbally abuse and humiliate... have had a few sluts cry from it, which always give me a kick!!
When you are called names is it really humiliation or is it hyper sexulizing you by breaking taboo?

I think that any name he/she calls me is appropriate for me at the time. In my mind I believe I am any and all things that they call me, I want to be identified as whatever I am called. When I awake from my sexual stupor I do feel kind of bad but I did get lots of dates in school (and I did swallow a lot of cum) and I had a date for Homecoming.

Back