How many PMs? Part the Fourth!

Got caught by ex-wife having sex with her gay BF after going out for drinks at a nearby bar. He had also shared some meth with me which was my first time doing it and boy was it great MM sex and NO i didn't stop when caught and she actually said later after the initial shock wore off that she found it sexy, and said she wouldn't mind me doing it again as long as I didn't do it behind her back. So we did for 2 more yrs. Usually about once a month i would hook up with him. After divorce I stayed with him and his lover for 4 months and in return they could use me sexually. Not gay just enjoy sex with men not a relationship with them. And I am remarried and shhhh she doesn't know my secret. I do it now less often than back then.

The inbox counter for yesterday read 41. And all were just friendly conversations, meaning no RP.

Wonder if I'll get post stalked over here by a certain someone?

None today, but I'm still catching up on ones I've received in the last day or three.

One today - which then inspired me to do a purge. The only items I apparently hold onto seemingly forever are PMs.

Far more then i can count... but most of them from the same couple of people.. though also some from a few new people, and even made a new friend 😺

Just a few. Its always nice to logon and see my screen darken..... LOVE that anticipation and subsequent feeling of momentary pleasure :D

Back