How many private messages do you get?

Denny

I think you've misread my post. I'm not complaining :)

As for the "new" part. I've been here longer than you.
Even if it is by a month, "Grasshopper".
I don't believe I said you were complaining but your profile was unusual and with five posts in over a year you are still a young Grasshopper.
The more you comment the more members will see you are a real person.;)
Have fun. Life is too serious to be serious.

I don't believe I said you were complaining but your profile was unusual and with five posts in over a year you are still a young Grasshopper.
The more you comment the more members will see you are a real person.;)
Have fun. Life is too serious to be serious.

Oh, goodness me. It's people like you that make others wary about posting.
People can't post without others making comments, and judging you even to simple threads like this one. I know it's a public forum, hence my reservations at posting.

This will be my last reply to you, regardless of what you reply with.
Can't get my post count up too high, I don't want to seem real :rolleyes:
I should have just ignored your reply from the start.

Oh, goodness me. It's people like you that make others wary about posting.
People can't post without others making comments, and judging you even to simple threads like this one. I know it's a public forum, hence my reservations at posting.

This will be my last reply to you, regardless of what you reply with.
Can't get my post count up too high, I don't want to seem real :rolleyes:
I should have just ignored your reply from the start.
It's the quality of posts that count, not the quantity.

Just curious how many messages everyone gets on a daily/weekly basis?

I imagine being a female and posting on a fetish forum nets you more than the average guy.

Me? Probably a few per week. Have some new ones here and there and some long conversations with others.
Almost none! Lol. But I’m not very active here. Cheers 🥂

I imagine being a female and posting on a fetish forum nets you more than the average guy.

Me? Probably a few per week. Have some new ones here and there and some long conversations with others.
None that I don't initiate first....which I have to do extremely judiciously.

Like… brand new messages from brand new perverts? Maybe one a day.

I do have a running communication with some amazing friends, so I get 3-5 messages daily from those fantastic and wonderful folks .

It all depends a few from friends each day but if i make lots cof comments on threads alot more

It all depends a few from friends each day but if i make lots cof comments on threads alot more
Maybe 1 or 2 a month. Mostly if I comment on a lady's post we might DM some an then they are gone. Shewantsmore, I d like to chat with you and find out more about your kinks an fetishes an more too with you.

Only a few related to my roleplays. I try not to bother people here on the forum, but if someone shares an interest and actively says they enjoy messages, I write a few a week. I'm amazed at how rude some people can be.

Not enough lol
I hear that!
Not that I don't enjoy getting some from other guys talking about their wives, but when a guy just says, "give me pics of your wife". Why?
If I send a message, I try to have a conversation with whomever I contact.

As for messages, it ebbs and flows. I'd say the average is 1 a week.

I just started with the site, so I hardly get any messages.
Let's see what we can do to change that 😊

Back