How often do you masturbate?

Was at least 5 times a day until this week, numbers have plummeted. Oh well, what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

haha it's a good week for me if it is 5 times a week. Some days are better than others, and other times, I just don't have the motivation.

Since I've gotten older, not nearly as much as when I was young. Now just when the mood hits me

4-5 years ago my desire to masturbate did drop to almost nil. At the time I attributed it to aging because I had a similar interest level in sex. But the last 2 years my libido came back to life and I masturbate regularly. Except when I'm seeing a guy, in which case I get my kicks with him, though I'll still find times where I'll want to masturbate because I get horny.

4-5 years ago my desire to masturbate did drop to almost nil. At the time I attributed it to aging because I had a similar interest level in sex. But the last 2 years my libido came back to life and I masturbate regularly. Except when I'm seeing a guy, in which case I get my kicks with him, though I'll still find times where I'll want to masturbate because I get horny.

I get that & yes sometimes even when you're with someone, it just seems like the thing to do. Glad to hear your libido came back, I'd be tickled pink if mine would be half what it used to be :(

I get that & yes sometimes even when you're with someone, it just seems like the thing to do. Glad to hear your libido came back, I'd be tickled pink if mine would be half what it used to be :(

Perhaps it will. As I said, I wasn't expecting mine to return. I'd already gone through menopause and figured it was just part of getting old. Imagine my surprise when my body changed its mind LOL

Glad you got your mojo back. I'm 63 and I still enjoy a good wank, especially if inspired by some good stimulating conversation here on lit. These days I'm more interested in the journey then the actually destination which allows me to take my time. But now and then I'm in a really hurry to get there. HAHA. Hope to see more of you.

Varies a lot. Sometimes will go a week or two without doing it. Other times I go thru stretches where it is multiple times a day, everyday.

Not very often and I really don't need to since my wife is super sexually active and she's pretty much always ready to go at. She's great at oral and loves to make love or just fuck! I guess you could say I'm blessed!! I'm 47 and she's 39. You have most likely seen her post on here. I seldom do. :)

Not very often and I really don't need to since my wife is super sexually active and she's pretty much always ready to go at. She's great at oral and loves to make love or just fuck! I guess you could say I'm blessed!! I'm 47 and she's 39. You have most likely seen her post on here. I seldom do. :)

But I don't know what your wife's user name is, so I don't know which posts are hers. She sounds super sexy.

Once every couple of days. Like to know it’s all still working

Far too much. Even my Dr says it's to much, lockdown made me more hyper sexual than I already was.

My new Dom controls my orgasm now, so not as much as I used to but I usually did it 2 or 3 times a day. Once in the morning and before I went to sleep and if I got a chance once during the day.

Back