How often do you masturbate?

I did it in the tent last week when I was camping, thinking about our RP. Not so much where we are with it now but where it might take us.
Oh, that's one of the best compliments I've received here in a long time, knowing that someone masturbated to one of my stories. It makes me wish I could have been there with you. Sweaty and out of breath Elizabeth Bennett indeed!

Oh, that's one of the best compliments I've received here in a long time, knowing that someone masturbated to one of my stories. It makes me wish I could have been there with you. Sweaty and out of breath Elizabeth Bennett indeed!
You wouldn’t have been able to see much. I was in my sleeping bag trying to hide what I was doing from the dog!!!

How many times a week/month do you masturbate? Answers welcome from men and women.
Normally when the opportunity allows, which has become harder and harder through the years. Having wife and kids makes for very few solitary moments. I try to masturbate at least once a week. Would do it 5-7 times a week, though, if I lived alone.

Back