How often do you masturbate?

Every day,it depends if im working or where i am or what im doing but on average 3/4 times a day ,my new Hitachi wand is very hard to leave alone, i love my toys

That’s about how often I do it, I’m a very horny guy who finds himself more and more aroused with each passing day. I hope you’ll PM me sometime so that we can Jack and Jill off together. I’d love your company, and your sexual appetite. I’m probably not as good as a Hitachi wand — very few men are — but I’d do my best to turn you on.

58, usually twice a day unless I expect I am getting some soon. I like to be ready for more than one and done if she has it in her! She likes my quantity too.

Daily. Sometimes ive masturbated about 3-4 times when im alone. No doubt im a chronic masturbator. Sometimes just a quick jerk session. Other times its a long playful session of erotic touch and playful self stimulation. Most of these times im edging

My boyfriend's once told me this rhyme.

When I was young
and in my prime.
I used to jackoff
all the time.
But now I'm old
and got more sense,
I use a knothole
in the fence!!!

There aren't any knotholes in my privacy fence so I do it for him now!! 😊

Have a great day everyone!!!

I masturbate my insatiable cock multiple times every day just because I love the feeling of playing with it so much. I am so addicted to masturbation that I cannot stop doing it every chance I get. Always looking for women who love to masturbate as much and as often as I do.

Back