How to Find a Cock Sucker

So like a lot of married guys on this site, I've been bi curious for some time. I find myself on here reading the gay male stories and jacking off thinking about getting my cock sucked by a guy. I'd like to find someone who is more into giving, but may let me reciprocate at times. Also, I'd rather have someone who would be a FWB instead of a random hookup - someone who want's to just suck my cock - not into cock sluts. Is that usually a deal breaker? Where do you find someone like this? I'm in FL in the 32223 area code - and yes, have looked here in the zip code thread - no luck yet.
Tampa has an abundant of adult stores and theaters with open room sex and glory holes for the discreet.

Tampa has an abundant of adult stores and theaters with open room sex and glory holes for the discreet.
I wish Columbus did. Ohio outlawed ABS stores that have booths and glory holes. I used to get a lot of cock when I lived in another state where it was cool.

I wish Columbus did. Ohio outlawed ABS stores that have booths and glory holes. I used to get a lot of cock when I lived in another state where it was cool.
I'm surprised. Ive been to a couple of Cleveland Adult stores with video booths, but no glory holes. There was one adult cinema in Akron that was visited by many women leading to all sorts of activities! Alas, the city shut down the theater.

I'm surprised. Ive been to a couple of Cleveland Adult stores with video booths, but no glory holes. There was one adult cinema in Akron that was visited by many women leading to all sorts of activities! Alas, the city shut down the theater.
Maybe it's just Columbus then. I'll have to check around. The first time I ever sucked a guy's cock in a booth was in Columbus but that was quite a few years ago.

Maybe it's just Columbus then. I'll have to check around. The first time I ever sucked a guy's cock in a booth was in Columbus but that was quite a few years ago.
I don't think there are any public glory holes in Dayton. There are some private places, but the ABSs are pretty tame.

Minnesota here looking for FWB, masculine mature man that’s wants to enjoy a warm mouth once in a while.

So like a lot of married guys on this site, I've been bi curious for some time. I find myself on here reading the gay male stories and jacking off thinking about getting my cock sucked by a guy. I'd like to find someone who is more into giving, but may let me reciprocate at times. Also, I'd rather have someone who would be a FWB instead of a random hookup - someone who want's to just suck my cock - not into cock sluts. Is that usually a deal breaker? Where do you find someone like this? I'm in FL in the 32223 area code - and yes, have looked here in the zip code thread - no luck yet.
Windsor Ontario no need to look any farther

I live in Florida too 32960. Maybe we could work something out cu o don’t necessarily eve want the favor returned. I just want to suck.
Doesn’t look like I can send you a message but we both live in Vero Beach. I am actually in 32960 myself. Message me if your interested in another MWM.

Doesn’t look like I can send you a message but we both live in Vero Beach. I am actually in 32960 myself. Message me if your interested in another MWM.
I am definitely interested. [Email address removed per forum rules]. That way I won’t miss reply’s. Hope to hear from you.

Last edited:
I’m in Florida, 32960. You are proposing exactly what I want to do. Email to talk about it

Is there a female version of this on Literotica?

Similar to Reddit: r/RandomActsOfMuffDive

Women who want to be serviced orally with no reciprocation and no strings attached?

Is there a female version of this on Literotica?

Similar to Reddit: r/RandomActsOfMuffDive

Women who want to be serviced orally with no reciprocation and no strings attached?

The term for that is pillow princess. And you will find a lot who are willing to provide that service, female and male.

Back