How Would You Like Your Handjob?

Wow! What a horny description of being given a handjob. Love the details and got me hard reading it. So what about now? Do you have a helping hand or is it just your own?
My current lady still gives decent enough handjobs, but that isn't her main talent. Her best trick is doing different accents for role playing. When she does her "Southern Belle" accent I just about go crazy with lust!

I would either pull my hair to the side and let some sort drop down the head of your cock for lube or slide my panties off and wrap them around your cock. My last time taking care of this issue is was my bikini bottoms
Yes please!!

Humm, Gummie, laying back -buzzed. Closing my eyes feeling the warm coconut oil poured down my shaft then the soft hand rubbing it in..

I would either pull my hair to the side and let some sort drop down the head of your cock for lube or slide my panties off and wrap them around your cock. My last time taking care of this issue is was my bikini bottoms
I'm sure that the visuals of your hair falling over my erection would be a very erotic sight,
but I don't think it would be very comfortable as lube. Seems like it would be a bit scratchy.
Anyone had experience with this?

This is a huge turn on to me...please give me a panty job
I used to have a guy who visited me lunchtimes and asked me to give him a handjob inside his wife’s panties while he was wearing them. He would spend the afternoon at his workplace still wearing the cum-filled panties. I often wondered what happened when he arrived back home in the evening!

Sehr, sehr sanft und süß mit schmutzigen Gedanken, die mir ins Ohr geflüstert werden, meinem Arsch gerieben und gehänselt und demütigenden Ideen, wenn wir D/S-RP machen.

Zur Orientierung: Hier bringe ich mich selbst zum Abspritzen.

https://ibb.co/h9KBspv
Ich habe grade Dein Wichsvideo angesehen, geil. Du bist eine geile Sissyfotze mit einem Schwanz , der zum ficken einlädt.

I just watched your jerk off video, awesome. You are a horny sissy cunt with a cock that invites you to fuck.
Thanks very much, honey, I love being made to wank in front of others and being called names. I can call myself a dirty sissy slut and whore if my master or mistress wants.

Any way and anywhere she wants to do it! I'm a bit of an exhibitionist, so with friends watching would be heaven. Most exciting is where we can or will be seen by someone who wants to see. Outdoors is a huge turn on!

With lube and her talking dirty to me. Either her doing the stroking and a fake confession to cheating or me doing the stroking with my eyes closed as she kisses my mouth and my nipple while encouraging me to cum in her divorced friend's pussy.

Maybe tied up on my back, legs spread. Lots of lube, very slow, lots of teasing, edging, ball and perineum play while she talks dirty to me and tells me hot stories.

I would either pull my hair to the side and let some spit drop down the head of your cock for lube or slide my panties off and wrap them around your cock. My last time taking care of this issue it was my bikini bottoms
You sound very talented

I might be an oddball or just haven't been on the receiving end of a good one, but I've never been a fan of hand jobs.

Back