How Would You Like Your Handjob?

OMG! This is such a sexy and highly erogenous video for me ...I love everything about it...her tits and nipples are gorgeous, as is his cock and the way she gently massages it is soooo sensual, she definitely is enjoying herself...and the way she rubs her breasts and his thighs is just so erotic I almost cum just watching her...and when he cums, well, that is likewise very sexy and exciting to see...I love this vid :love:

My wife is really getting into handjobs. She’s always done it, but we found a new “position”. She has me sit on a chair in our bedroom. Then she sits cross legged in from and jerks me off very slowly.

We communicate well so I tell her when I’m close and she slows down or loosens her grip. She loves when we have time for long hand jobs, keeping me on edge for 45-50 minutes.

She’s also really good at teasing me w her tongue, Altho she just had a tooth removed, so no oral for another week or two.

Right now she loves ruining my orgasm But also when I’m gonna cum, gripping me tight. She is so turned on by feeling my involuntary muscle contractions when I cum. She absolutely loves it.

My wife is really getting into handjobs. She’s always done it, but we found a new “position”. She has me sit on a chair in our bedroom. Then she sits cross legged in from and jerks me off very slowly.

We communicate well so I tell her when I’m close and she slows down or loosens her grip. She loves when we have time for long hand jobs, keeping me on edge for 45-50 minutes.

She’s also really good at teasing me w her tongue, Altho she just had a tooth removed, so no oral for another week or two.

Right now she loves ruining my orgasm But also when I’m gonna cum, gripping me tight. She is so turned on by feeling my involuntary muscle contractions when I cum. She absolutely loves it.
She's a keeper

Yes. Nursing while getting stroked is awesome.
It’s the best!
My first partner always allowed it.
It was just… perfect ! Her handhob skills were on it- great movement over the head - polished the knob- lots and lots of lotion

I like to give them with plenty of lube, but precum or spit works as well. Slow but with a firm grip on the shaft with long strokes going all the way up and all the way down. Sometimes I bring them really close to the edge and stop, and just when they think I'll start off slowly again I'll go fast and hard until they erupt all over my hand.

I like to give them with plenty of lube, but precum or spit works as well. Slow but with a firm grip on the shaft with long strokes going all the way up and all the way down. Sometimes I bring them really close to the edge and stop, and just when they think I'll start off slowly again I'll go fast and hard until they erupt all over my hand.
Teasing. Making it last is great. I am sure I would enjoy your technique.

Ong yes

There's just something about teasing and edging a man... Talking to him while you're stroking him, keeping him on the edge and feeling him twitch in your hand from how badly he needs to cum. I love it!
I would love you to be teasing me pushing me to the point of no return

There's just something about teasing and edging a man... Talking to him while you're stroking him, keeping him on the edge and feeling him twitch in your hand from how badly he needs to cum. I love it!
I like the way you think😁

Slow and rhythmic. Get me wet, then slowly add your finger, pressing it into me. Kiss me as you do it, play nice and slow. Oh! I might be ready for another... oh... two already. Yes! That's it... OK... you can go harder... yep,,, now... oh!

Back