I could use:

ICY: Going back in time, and reliving a great moment.

ICY: Something that would take away all the worries and pain....that would be nice!

I could use some good news. After the epic disaster that was 2018 I’ll take any piece of good news. Hell, finding a penny on the ground would be pretty awesome right now. FML

I could use a week of me time.
Just had 3 weeks vacation, but continually with other people. I do like company but I don't get enough downtime by myself.

I could clearly use what the neighbours are presently very vocal about getting!

Advice. I'm attending my first, and I hope last, gender reveal party. Other than showing up, what's expected of me? I'm an old, bachelor uncle out of his depth.

Advice. I'm attending my first, and I hope last, gender reveal party. Other than showing up, what's expected of me? I'm an old, bachelor uncle out of his depth.

I could use some closure. Which flavor is the little one?

Never been to one of those parties. Provided cupcakes for one but that’s it. Did you have fun?

ICU

A good long sun soak on a sandy beach, with nothing thundering through my head but the sound of the waves.

ICU:

A second me. We could split the work week, and the chores, and have twice as much time for fun stuff. Of course the wine budget might be a problem.

Back