I Demand An Immediate Retraction And Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing about seeing a thread this old get bumped up is a quick drift through reminds me of all the regulars from back then that have all left for various reasons.

Good news for them is looking around now, they're not missing anything.

One thing about seeing a thread this old get bumped up is a quick drift through reminds me of all the regulars from back then that have all left for various reasons.

Good news for them is looking around now, they're not missing anything.
Printed proof that you can use an awful lot of words and yet still say nothing.

I know, it would be awful to spend any time in my yard and be willing to learn something.
Since I've been on these forums, I've shown myself more than willing to learn. But if the lesson is "I used to like it here more" then I'll pass. The evidence of this thread doesn't support the notion that it was objectively better.

They call these things necro-threads.

Sad irony that on another pass through I see five people that I know for certain have passed away. Then of course we recently lost OGG and Samscribble's last post was he was terminal.

It sucks when mortality enters a place of escapism.

I demand . . . a shrubbery.

This is some serious zombie resurrection. This post was 8 years before I even started posting here, and I've been doing it for seven and a half years. I was blissfully unaware of this thread until now.

I see 'I demand an immediate retraction'
I see '2008'
I'm figuring she didn't get one.
I'm about to go back through the thread and am imagining this is going to be Literotica's version of Bleak House.

From the OP...
Russell Brand-ism's

"I see you're an attractive young woman...well that is in my jurisdiction...Are you aged within my range which is 18 to death?"

Well, this thread aged like milk.

I reacted to a thread on “I miss the old literotica.”

I had another lit profile abt 15 yo.

Everyone was nostalgic for the old lit. Seeing this thread makes me wonder “was it really so great back then?” 😂

Goddamn, I just skimmed that but I really need to pour myself a glass of wine sometime and read the whole thing because it looks entertaining as fuck. Even if you're in the right, not all hills are worth dying on. Just learn to let it go sometimes.

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

— circa 1606-7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back