I did it for the buzz!

Have to agree with everyone on the Av Lou.

There is an old southernism for a beautiful woman who is sexy but not concious of how good she looks. The word was fetching. You are defintely that :)

-Colly

Colly, I love the word 'fetching'. Had no idea of its use in the south. Thanks,

Perdita

Hint, hint. Wink, wink...

perdita said:
Colly, I love the word 'fetching'. Had no idea of its use in the south. Thanks,

Perdita

Hint, hint. Wink, wink...

And is there anything more fetching than our Perdita?

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

I'm in total Lou AV agreement. That means it's good. That mean they are good. Lou and the AV, of course.

What?

Okay, Lou's AV looks good.

That better?

I've really enjoyed reading what everyone has had to say! So here is mine...

Why did you start doing it?

I love reading erotica, and I found lit. But after a month of surfing the site, I thought, if they can, maybe I can too!

In what form did you first do it?

My first ever story was Innocent Pawn posted about a month and a half ago on lit. Before that I've only done essays and assignments for uni, not in the least creative.

Did you get hooked immediately?

Hooked - more nervous than anything! I was worried everyone would hate it! I submitted it, and didn't know it had been posted until several days later while I was checking my email, I had about seven feedbacks, and realised it had been posted the night before. Then I was hooked!

Could you stop, even if you wanted to?

No! Lit is a drug, even before I discovered the forum! I'm a sucker for feedback. One person emailed me to say they were my FAN. I couldn't believe it. Stephen King has fans, not little me! I was so happy! I didn't care if it was only one, I felt like a writer!

Are you proud of yourself because of it?

Sometimes I would be walking along, and I would get this secret smile! Other times it amazes me that I have 4 stories posted.

Pops, thanks, babe. You always make me feel funny inside. If you catch my drift? ;)

Colly and Dampy, you sweet thangs, thank you! :kiss:

Awww, shucks. It was just a quick snap I took yesterday, in my bedroom, after washing my hair. The whole process (of hair washing) takes me an hour, and I got bored. :D

Ahem, anyway. Back to topic...

Wishful, I can't believe how new you are to this creative malarky. If what you've done so far is anything to go by, you have a natural talent. I'm extremely impressed. Keep it up! (Besides which, you write exactly what I like to read. ;) )

Lou :rose:

Silly little me too post.

Yes, here it is. My post in agreement with all the praise of Lou's new AV.

She looks...embracable. Yes, that's it.

"back to topic" my foot

Why did you start doing it?

Write? Well it all started when my 8th grade English teacher took an interest in me after I read my book report on George Orwell's 1984 outloud in front of the class. Instead of doing a short report I wrote out a short synopsis of the entire book, my likes and dislikes of certain assumsions as they related to the fast approaching time of inevitability. We had television, but there was no such thing as cable TV even then so George's assumtions on Television being a two way thing wasn't possible as yet. In any event she suggested that I think of becoming a writer myself, and possibly even make it my career ambition. I immediately laughed at her, and said: "You've got to be kidding! Writing is hard work!" Out of the mouths of babes, eh. Too bad I didn't remember that when I started to write seriously, it would have saved me a lot of heartach.

In what form did you first do it?

I started writing poety actually. And still do. Then I branched out to short stories, and later a novel. My first book was a real learning experiance. I still have it, but it has never been, nor ever will be published. At least not while I'm alive.

Did you get hooked immediately?

Once I started to write seriously I couldn't not write ever since. And that was long before I ever heard of Literotica. Here I write what the majority of readers that come here are looking for. Good old fashioned smut. You rarely if ever have to fast forward on my stories to get down to the filth, and that's why I took the pen name Dirt Man in the first place. I know my fans love the way I write, and I write for me, but edit for them.

Could you stop, even if you wanted to?

Yes.

Was that long enough for ya? LOL

Are you proud of yourself because of it?

Am I proud of myself because I can write? Not especially, no. You either can write, or you become a critic, or a teacher. If I say that it is a God given blessing people scoff because I dared to mention God in the same sentence with a creative art form. If I say he is my muse, they ask me when I heard God use profanity, or what have I heard from God today? God has a very healthy sense of humor, he invented sex, then he watched people turn it into a thousand or so taboo boos. Actually I'm more proud of my family's achievements than anything that I have written, or will write in the future. What I do is inconsequential. What they do is my life.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Lou: Wishful, I can't believe how new you are to this creative malarky. If what you've done so far is anything to go by, you have a natural talent. I'm extremely impressed. Keep it up! (Besides which, you write exactly what I like to read. )

:kiss: :kiss:

Made me blush!

Dirt Man: Am I proud of myself because I can write? Not especially, no. You either can write, or you become a critic, or a teacher.

Just because people call themselves a writer or teacher, doesn't mean they are any good. Gotta give yourself credit where credit is due! :rose:

Back