I finally did it........ I finally.......

Munch

A Desert Rose said:
Good for you and congratulations. I have never attended one but may do so in the future.

Glad it was a great time for you. ~smile~

Wanderer and I are attending our first Munch tonight, of course that is providing my daughter has plans tonight. If not, Wanderer will go and let me know all about it when he gets home. I am really really hoping the little one gets invited to someone's house tonight and decides to go ;)

Re: Munch

Little Girl said:
Wanderer and I are attending our first Munch tonight, of course that is providing my daughter has plans tonight. If not, Wanderer will go and let me know all about it when he gets home. I am really really hoping the little one gets invited to someone's house tonight and decides to go ;)

Well, too bad the midget didn't get her invitation until after I had left. ;)

It was really nice, though the oddest part was seeing people there I knew from my old job - heh, funny how you can 'know' someone, but not really know them! :D

A great time, to be sure, and I'll be back next month, with intent to join the group. It was certainly flattering to have already had an inquiry made about me... :cool:

Not to re-hijack, but a thank you to Ebonyfire for this info;

US BDSM Support Groups

a good place to search if you are looking for a munch in your area.

Eb

gads, there is a group a little over an hour away from me. I shall be exploring their website. (with all due dilligance ;-)

lady-kat said:
Not to re-hijack, but a thank you to Ebonyfire for this info;

US BDSM Support Groups

a good place to search if you are looking for a munch in your area.

Eb

gads, there is a group a little over an hour away from me. I shall be exploring their website. (with all due dilligance ;-)

Glad you like it. One bad thing about it that sometimes the groups disband and the wesite does not delete it. And there may be new websites not listed. But it is a good start.

Let us know how your experience is when you go. (you know you want to).

Eb

Back