I have a question

Whee.
Between this guy, and that quite adorable but way off the charts cat-thingamabob,I don't know what to belive anymore. I think I'll need therapy pretty soon.

Wait. Did I say that I needed therapy?

AD congrats on making up 50% of my two person ignore list.
Your tiara is in the mail.

I don't need another version of marginal person in my life. I think this term melds over everything. Marginal not only in sane/insane but in complacent, mediocre people who aren't more than a shoulder shrug.

Ps: If you want a sash it will be 50 cents per letter your chocies are asshole or
peddler of pathetic, self-pitying tripe.

or my fav: Warped, misogynistic loser who blames women for rejecting him and spends his time writing lame missives on how it's all the fault of shallow, greedy, vacant, materialistic witches. Of course, it's certainly not because of HIS personality, or perhaps lack thereof that no woman of any intelligence or taste wants to go near him.

Last edited:
Re: Hmmm, Changed my mind

americandemon said:
HAHAHAHA!!! ISN'T THIS FUN!!!
No.

I thought I told you not to tell me why ppl here had a beef with you. Now there is no doubt.

Ice-man,

You should remember that all God's lowly, disgusting, apparently useless creatures such as fleas, roaches, garden slugs, lice, 'skeeters, Vanna White, certain heads-of-state whose names will go unmentioned, and even the AmericanDemon, have a purpose in the great scheme of things. After all, if it weren't for AD, some of us would have no one we could feel superior to.

Rumple

Rumple Foreskin said:
Ice-man,

You should remember that all God's lowly, disgusting, apparently useless creatures such as fleas, roaches, garden slugs, lice, 'skeeters, Vanna White, certain heads-of-state whose names will go unmentioned, and even the AmericanDemon, have a purpose in the great scheme of things. After all, if it weren't for AD, some of us would have no one we could feel superior to.

Rumple

After spending 21 of my 33 years in mississippi I have to disagree Rumple. Skeeters serve no purpose whatsoever :)

-Colly

Icingsugar said:
Sorry, Ice-man, I thought the TV game show, Wheel of Fortune" might have shown up in your neck of the woods. The show is a variation of the old "hangman" game. It's internationally syndicated and has been on the tube over here since about two days after God created time. Vanna White's job description is: wear swanky clothes, touch computer screens to reveal letters (in the old days she had to "turn" them), and clap while the wheel is spinning.

Rumple "I kid you not" Foreskin

Last edited:
Yep, only in America: Vanna White and Arnold rising to, uh, the top.

Peridta :(

Rumple Foreskin said:
Sorry, Ice-man, I thought the TV game show, Wheel of Fortune" might have shown up in your neck of the woods.
Our neck of the woods has a very high polo collar. :)
That seems to be a good thing sometimes. Ignorance is bliss.

Fine!!!!

I'm just going to go back to my padded room now and listen to the nice voices in my head...HEY...WHO ARE YOU....NO WE DON'T NEED A SHOT!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! GET OFF ME! WE HATE YOUR WHITE COATS!!! DON'T TOUCH US!!
:)
bye all.....

Back