I need a party... to help me hit 1000

Re: Mmmm..............

Jaded1 said:
Did I hear someone ask for a man:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:

Oh, what can we do for one another;)

HHMMMM... now that could be interesting.. why not dance..

Kisses,
ReNae:kiss:

*Whew* Stops long enough to take a couple of deep breaths and think what it is that I might have left in the car.

Re: Re: Mmmm..............

FinestSilk said:

HiYa Jaded1....there's another keg out there in my car if you'd be kind enough to get it. And Mistress is giving out backrubs to those that haul in the booze!

Well then come here if he is going to get the other keg.. and i'll rub your back...

Well been.............

Sorry, FS but Mistress wants to dance to the music:D :D :D

I'll get the Keg in a couple of minutes!

FS join us:D :D :D

Re: Well been.............

Jaded1 said:
Sorry, FS but Mistress wants to dance to the music:D :D :D

I'll get the Keg in a couple of minutes!

FS join us:D :D :D

We can all take a quick break and dance then bring in the rest... OK

lets just enjoy and let the fun go wild!!!!!

Kisses,

*pushes the keg across the floor and juggles another bag on top of it* I almost forgot all the edible stuff...yanno..whipped cream, syrup...stuff like that...

FinestSilk said:
*Yells from my car* Ya'll go ahead...I'm already out here anyway...

Ok sweetie.. thanks and hurry back and join us and we can make you feel better too...

Mmmm............

FinestSilk said:
*Yells from my car* Ya'll go ahead...I'm already out here anyway...

God, Mistrees your body is some very warm against mine. Does it bother you that I don't have a shirt on because I can put one on if you feel un comfortable:D :D :D

Oh goody!!!

You have Jaded1 in your party!!! He's Mr. Party Animal!!!

:D :D :D

FinestSilk said:
*pushes the keg across the floor and juggles another bag on top of it* I almost forgot all the edible stuff...yanno..whipped cream, syrup...stuff like that...

Oh yes.. the sticky fun stuff... you do have a car load.. thanks sweetie...

mmmm... can't wait for the sticky fun to begin:p

Re: Mmmm............

Jaded1 said:

God, Mistrees your body is some very warm against mine. Does it bother you that I don't have a shirt on because I can put one on if you feel un comfortable:D :D :D

No baby.. I am comfy just as we are... no need to put on anything else I am happy... thanks for checking

FinestSilk said:
Oooooooo, pops open a Pepsi and watches you two while I sit back and rest.

Ok sweetie.. just rest and then we can all have fun.. thanks so much for all the help .. you have made this great..:rose: :)

Mmmmm..........

Getting sticky can be lots of fun:p :p :p

Hi, TJ.

Well, FS looks like we have a party.

Mistress is that your hand on my ass:p :p :p

Naughty girl.........

Bring her to the party so we can watch:D :D :D

Re: Mmmmm..........

Jaded1 said:
Getting sticky can be lots of fun:p :p :p

Hi, TJ.

Well, FS looks like we have a party.

Mistress is that your hand on my ass:p :p :p

Oh yes it is ... :D you don't mind do ya?? cause I just love to play with such a find ass...mmm

Well..........

Actually it is a bit unfair. Her I am with out a shirt pressed tightly against you and your still wearing your blouse. I think we should match:D :D :D

Woooohooooooolook guys I made sum hot spicey wings and and BBQ wings and blue cheese and carrots and celery and a Huggssssss fruit salad ,so let's see I wanna partyyyyyyyyy

Mistress ReNae said:
Ok.. I know I can do this.. I only have a few hours left to play... Please help me... finsh this tonight......

Kisses,

Woohoo PARTY!!!!

*strips down to nothing and hops in the pool*

It is that type of party, right?:devil:

prettygrneyes said:
Woooohooooooolook guys I made sum hot spicey wings and BBQ wings and blue cheese and carrots and celery and a Hugeeeeeeeeee fruit salad ,so let's see I wanna partyyyyyyyyy

Back