I Need Sex!!!!!

raphy said:
Your arse is innocent? I'll never believe it without proof ;)

:eek:

If you think I'm gonna use that as my AV, you gotta be kidding! :p

Lou ;)

If you want to visit Tatelou's site, just click on the www in the line below her posts.

Don't forget to sign her guestbook and say a few kind words.

If you can't be kind: Don't go there.

Og

Tatelou said:
:eek:

If you think I'm gonna use that as my AV, you gotta be kidding! :p

Lou ;)

Well, y'know.. Privately recieved proof will remain, as always, confidential ;)

raphy said:

Which means Raphy will only put it on the home page of his website.

Og

oggbashan said:
If you want to visit Tatelou's site, just click on the www in the line below her posts.

Don't forget to sign her guestbook and say a few kind words.

If you can't be kind: Don't go there.

Og

Thanks, Og. I appreciate it. :kiss:

Lou :rose:

P.S. I do have the powers of edit and delete with my guestbook. I've had it spammed before, but, after I left my thoughts on the matter, they didn't come back. :D

P.P.S. You can also get to my site by clicking on the little Psyche Erotica banner in my sigline.

raphy said:

As always? Don't go giving away any secrets. :rolleyes:

oggbashan said:

Oh, well in that case, no problem! :eek:

Lou :kiss:

oggbashan said:

Og

Goddamn, Og, you're not helping. How the hell am I going to pictures of the delectable Tatelou's arse if you keep telling her things like that?

raphy said:
Goddamn, Og, you're not helping. How the hell am I going to pictures of the delectable Tatelou's arse if you keep telling her things like that?

Well, leaving what you might do with the pic aside, I take all my photos myself and my arms just ain't long enough to reach round and get a complete shot of my arse in. :rolleyes:

Lou ;)

Tatelou said:
Well, leaving what you might do with the pic aside, I take all my photos myself and my arms just ain't long enough to reach round and get a complete shot of my arse in. :rolleyes:

Lou ;)

That's why god invented timers on cameras. How do you think I take all my photos? ;)

raphy said:
That's why god invented timers on cameras. How do you think I take all my photos? ;)

I've got one, and a tripod. I was just being silly. :p

Lou

A twenty foot cable release costs $19.95 . . . in Canada! ;)

That mean's it's only $5.97 in the U. S. of A. :rolleyes:

And what the heck is that husband of yours good for,
if not to take photographs of all your interesting scenery,
:confused:

Quasimodem said:
A twenty foot cable release costs $19.95 . . . in Canada! ;)

That mean's it's only $5.97 in the U. S. of A. :rolleyes:

And what the heck is that husband of yours good for,
:confused:

How much would that be in Britain? :p

Every time he's tried to take photos of me we haven't got very far. I find it much more productive to take them on my own. ;)

Lou

Originally posted by Quasimodem And what the heck is that husband of yours good for,
:confused: [/B]
"Hun, can you take a picture of my ass, so I can flaunt it on the net?"

Some might be just a little reluctant. ;)

Originally posted by Tatelou Every time he's tried to take photos of me we haven't got very far. I find it much more productive to take them on my own.
No diciplin eh?

Icingsugar said:
"Hun, can you take a picture of my ass, so I can flaunt it on the net?"

Some might be just a little reluctant. ;)

Don't worry, even I wouldn't inflict that on anyone. Our own private collection is a different matter. ;)

Icingsugar said:
No diciplin eh?

Nope, none at all. He hasn't got a professional attitude.

Lou

You people are probably unaware that Lit now has clandestine anti-hijacking topic marshalls scattered about the threads, so drop your box-cutters and get back in your seats while we get this thread back on course, or at least in the direction in which Ogg has already taken it...

oggbashan said:
Since the purpose of the thread has been ably answered above, I'm hijacking it for the title.

How does an author get more sex into a story without falling into cliches or making the whole story totally unbelievable?

Any ideas? A co-ed bonking contest? Miss World contestants break the rules? A Harem is invaded by eunuchs who have discovered that Vi**a makes them grow new cocks?

Is there any original way of getting more sex per Lit page?

Og

I think it's another case of quality over quantity. I always try to stay within nature's ejaculation limits, but that still gives you a lot to work with. There's more to sex than ejaculation, after all.

I may be wrong, but I don't think most readers are looking for quantity of intromission as much as they are looking for sexual tension and sensuality.

---dr.M.

Ok, I'll ask the obvious.

Who was holding the camera to take your AV snap? Don't tell me it was Billy the dog. :D

Them training lessons really paid off.

Will's (Happy to know Lou named her dog after him)

Aww! I was enjoying Tatelou.

More sex per story? I didn't want to, but I couldn't resist the challenge to write about "The Loose Women's Institute Christmas Party".

Version one is now scrapped but version two is taxing my powers of description. How much sex can I get per A4 page. We will see.

Og

Og,

There is a fine(?) example of sex per page on Lit.
All the discussion about voting figures led me to the most read/voted pages.

There is story posted that has garnered 420 votes in 10 days! (As of a couple of days ago).

You guessed - everyone gets in on the act except the canary. 7 Lit pages of familial coupling. If your short of ideas...

Will's

hiya

yea i went to that bash last year ogg i took my knitting needles but they weren't needed.:devil: :D

on the subject of lou's av and that, we had a pro in to do mine, he took some pictures while he was here:D ;)

on the thread subject, umm so we're looking for a story about a guy who takes his g/f to a party where she gets humped rotten and he doesn't notice. he wants to get a new guide dog.

dr_mabeuse said:
You people are probably unaware that Lit now has clandestine anti-hijacking topic marshalls scattered about the threads, so drop your box-cutters and get back in your seats while we get this thread back on course, or at least in the direction in which Ogg has already taken it...---dr.M.

That told me! :eek:

:D

oggbashan said:
Aww! I was enjoying Tatelou.

You know I don't need any encouragement. ;)

Wills said:
Ok, I'll ask the obvious.

Who was holding the camera to take your AV snap? Don't tell me it was Billy the dog.

Them training lessons really paid off.

Will's (Happy to know Lou named her dog after him)

T'was my camera's self timing device and my trusty tripod. ;)

Billy's clever, but not quite that good, although he's learning fast!

Ok, back to topic now. :rolleyes:

Lou :rose:

Tatelou said:
How much would that be in Britain? :p

Every time he's tried to take photos of me we haven't got very far. I find it much more productive to take them on my own. ;)

Lou

I happen to be married to a professinal photographer amongst other things, funny how her decorum goes right out the window
if I want pics . Still I'll loan her to you for a fee of course :devil:

Back