I Need Sex!!!!!

destinie21 said:
I happen to be married to a professinal photographer amongst other things, funny how her decorum goes right out the window
if I want pics . Still I'll loan her to you for a fee of course :devil:

Are you open to negotiations? :devil:

Oops, I gotta stop perpetuating this, I might have Dr Mab and his gang of clandestine anti-hijacking topic marshalls after me.

What? A girl can dream! :p

Lou

Tatelou said:
Are you open to negotiations? :devil:

Oops, I gotta stop perpetuating this, I might have Dr Mab and his gang of clandestine anti-hijacking topic marshalls after me.

What? A girl can dream! :p

Lou

I'm open to anything :)

wanna talk bottom line

lol woman you have 2/3 of the hangout after you:p

destinie21 said:
I'm open to anything :)

wanna talk bottom line

lol woman you have 2/3 of the hangout after you:p

I'll happily talk about your bottoms. :devil:

They don't have to live with me, wake up next to me every morning and hear me shouting and screaming. ;)

Lou

Tatelou said:
I'll happily talk about your bottoms. :devil:

They don't have to live with me, wake up next to me every morning and hear me shouting and screaming. ;)

Lou

lol if I lived with you you'd wake up screaming all right
just ask Renza J :devil:

she'll tell you all about it :p

destinie21 said:
lol if I lived with you you'd wake up screaming all right
just ask Renza J :devil:

she'll tell you all about it :p

That's a conversation I'd love to have. ;)

Lou :D

Tatelou said:
I wouldn't mind volunteering, for research purposes, of course. :p

Lou :devil:

Why did I ever leave dear old Swanage? Oh, woe is me. Quick trip down the motorway and I could possibly have helped create the AV Raphy has us all dreaming of. Instead I gaze from my window at waddling buns wrapped in multiple layers of down padded fabric, hoping thong bikinis don't go out of fashion before the Rockies get their next brief summer respite.

BTW, I thought that thing in the background of the AV was a provocatively positioned assistant with a gleaming shirt button. Now I realise it's probably a christmas tree, which makes the AV look a bit painful, despite the impish grin and inviting curves.

GaryBob2 said:

BTW, I thought that thing in the background of the AV was a provocatively positioned assistant with a gleaming shirt button. Now I realise it's probably a christmas tree, which makes the AV look a bit painful, despite the impish grin and inviting curves.

Actually, I'm betting that's a hair tie.....

Whisper :rose:

whispering_surrender said:
Actually, I'm betting that's a hair tie.....

Whisper :rose:

Yep, I was just going to say: It's my hair, love. I have a big bushy mop, that takes alot of controlling.

Gary, Swanage you say? That's less than ten miles away! :eek:
And, as you probably know, there aren't any motorways in dear old Dorset. ;)

You live in the Rockies now? Are you a Mounty?

Lou, just wondering. :D

All this talk about Tatelou's AV made me turn on the AVs again. And I wasn't disappointed. ;)

*looks around the room*
Oh, so THAT'S what you all look like!
/LP:kiss:

Tatelou said:
Yep, I was just going to say: It's my hair, love. I have a big bushy mop, that takes alot of controlling.

Gary, Swanage you say? That's less than ten miles away! :eek:
And, as you probably know, there aren't any motorways in dear old Dorset. ;)

You live in the Rockies now? Are you a Mounty?

Lou, just wondering. :D

No, Tatelou, but I do have a canoe and had a malamute dog until he died this summer. All I needed was a jacket nicked from a fox hunt, a boy scout hat and a reformed hooker in Victorian pioneer clothes to sit at the other end of the canoe while I paddled, and they'd have given me an honoray membership, I'm sure.

I was thinking of the motorway to Southampton (M3 I think, can't remember). I seem to recall it started in the Winton area. Ten miles! That's Wareham, or somewhere across the ferry in Poole or Bournemouth. Blast! Now I'm getting homesick.

And with a nod to Og and the topic posse, I don't find it much of a problem to get sex into a story. I just write a little romantic interlude and let the characters live. They dictate the quantity of the sex, not me. Create characters who are just shy of sex maniacs and you'll have it sorted. Adding sex just for its own sake might seem a bit contrived, don't you think? I know from a previous thread that Og's been pondering this matter for some days, but I'll repeat what I said before. There's nothing wrong with your erotica, Og. As they say in these parts: "If it ain't broke don't fix it, aye."

GB2,

It's easier to be a Mountie if your left ball has decended further than its partner. :eek:

RCMP Motto: "Uphold the Right! :rolleyes:

Quasimodem said:
RCMP Motto: "Uphold the Right! :rolleyes: [/B]

London Metropolitan Police Motto:

Duet Mon Droit Asbestos (Fuck You Jack I'm Fireproof):p

Actually, the only thing that really bugs me about the mounties is that they sold the exclusive right to market their image to the Disney Corp. I fully expect to get my next speeding ticket from Donald Duck. Well that and the fact that they're a military unit masquerading as a civilian police force...but let's not go there.

GaryBob2 said:
No, Tatelou, but I do have a canoe and had a malamute dog until he died this summer. All I needed was a jacket nicked from a fox hunt, a boy scout hat and a reformed hooker in Victorian pioneer clothes to sit at the other end of the canoe while I paddled, and they'd have given me an honoray membership, I'm sure.

I was thinking of the motorway to Southampton (M3 I think, can't remember). I seem to recall it started in the Winton area. Ten miles! That's Wareham, or somewhere across the ferry in Poole or Bournemouth. Blast! Now I'm getting homesick.

<Snipped the only on topic part, ho hum!>

Your first paragraph conjured up some wonderful imagery for me. LOL
Sorry to hear about your doggie. :rose:

I live in Bournemouth, btw. So, yeah, a short ferry trip from Swanage. The M3 runs from Southampton to London, so you were close. It's the M27 that runs between Bournemouth (well, Ringwood-ish) and Southampton. Oh, and I got married in Winton. :)

How long have you been in Canada?

LP, thanks, honey. I've been having a peek at your photo thread, wow!

Raphy, say cheese. ;)

Lou :p

Tatelou said:

Raphy, say cheese. ;)

Lou :p

Pictures of you, woman, not of me!

*sighs*

Women, can't live with 'em, and no resale value.

raphy said:
Pictures of you, woman, not of me!

*sighs*

Women, can't live with 'em, and no resale value.

Oh, really? I didn't realise that. :p

I was implying that I will if you will. Oh wait, you already have, haven't you? :D

Lou

P.S. Men have yet to learn the art of lateral thinking.

Tatelou said:
Oh, really? I didn't realise that. :p

I was implying that I will if you will. Oh wait, you already have, haven't you? :D

Lou

P.S. Men have yet to learn the art of lateral thinking.

I can think laterally!

I think that if I tug the fastner on your bra strap in a lateral direction, it will open and your bra will come off.

See?

Oh, that wasn't what you meant?

oh, and yes - I already have, as you well know......

Back