I really hate this

Face slapping, to me, is completely off limits. Period.

On the other hand i remember PBW saying it would take a few linebackers to get him to bend over for Ebony.
Linebacker #1 signing up :D.

lost said:

On the other hand i remember PBW saying it would take a few linebackers to get him to bend over for Ebony.

Thank you lost, I appreciate it! :p

I won't get all mushy here - just wanted to say thanks for being so welcoming.

Oh, and I hate that tongue in the ear thing too - it's so squishy and wet - blech!

Freya2 said:

Oh, and I hate that tongue in the ear thing too - it's so squishy and wet - blech!

Ya just can't get mushy when EB is teasing PBW, or is it the other way around.

;)

lost said:

Well if you're gonna help... I may as well too, linebacker number 2 ready, willing and able :D.

Freya2 said:

I hear ya with that ear thing. Men have too much hair in their ears to suit me anyway. Yech!

Hey mushy is not bad, is it? I get mushy over PBW's ass!!! lol

Eb

Lord David said:
Well if you're gonna help... I may as well too, linebacker number 2 ready, willing and able :D.

PBW is a big guy (so he says) so we may have to sneak up on him!

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
I hear ya with that ear thing. Men have too much hair in their ears to suit me anyway. Yech!

Hey mushy is not bad, is it? I get mushy over PBW's ass!!! lol

Eb

Eb,

Do you want to get mushy on PBW's ass or get PBW's mushy ass? :D

Sorry PBW, I just couldn't resist. Besides we all know you bike a lot anyway.

zipman7 said:
Eb,

Luckily I was not drinking anything, or I would be wearing it!

LOL

Eb

Things I hate

I have to agree with the tickling, it is okay for a few minutes when we are playing around, but I get sick of it quick and will get angry if it doesn't stop when I say stop.

I also hate to have my toes sucked or kissed or licked.... It took a long time for me to get to a point where I can stand to have my feet touched, but when Wanderer is playing around and tries to lick my toes I go off.....

So far the only two things I just find not appealing at all.....

lol I also agree on not liking to be tickled, and not finding it erotic. Though the last time I was with my Domme she did tickle my feet until I was begging, which only took seconds, but felt way too long. Not because She has any sort of tickling fetish; it was a good way to push my submission (and good humor) and make me seriously squirm and beg for something to stop without truly hurting me at all. :rolleyes: Some people and their idea of fun! ;)

zipman7 said:
Eb,

That's ok... I do have a big fat mushy ass. Maybe if Eb is nice and sweet to me she can pinch it... but no de-virginizing it! LOL

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
That's ok... I do have a big fat mushy ass. Maybe if Eb is nice and sweet to me she can pinch it... but no de-virginizing it! LOL

PBW

You take the fun out of everything, PBW, but I have my linebackers now!

Eb

lark sparrow said:
lol I also agree on not liking to be tickled, and not finding it erotic. Though the last time I was with my Domme she did tickle my feet until I was begging, which only took seconds, but felt way too long. Not because She has any sort of tickling fetish; it was a good way to push my submission (and good humor) and make me seriously squirm and beg for something to stop without truly hurting me at all. :rolleyes: Some people and their idea of fun! ;)

Another good reason for rope!

Eb

Dont like this !!!

Last night he did something he has never done and I did not like it at all.Perhaps I am sulking over this,oh well cant help it.We were playing with a heavy long flogger and I put my hands back twice.He is very protective of my hands (I have arthritits in them and am also a leather crafter my hands hurt)for punishment I had to go over the bar stool and he put a mirror in front of me and told me to watch and not close my eyes or look away while he used a heavy leather strap on my bottom and thighs.After each time he landed the strap I was to promise never to put my hands back and to be looking in his eyes as I said it.I have never watched myself get punished never wanted to either.Watching the resolve in his eyes and how powerful he brought the strap down.I am still not sure how I felt about this really,but for now I know I really didnt like it.I think it made me feel bad and sad that I did such a thing not once but twice after being warned.I know I was not suposed to enjoy it I guess I need to think on it a while and talk to him about it also...Thank you ....lillum

i mostly just read here but thought i would say that i like a little bit of slapping....not real hard to make me cry but hard enough it gets my attention
Master has only done it a few times but i liked it and wouldnt mind if he did it more in other situations....not all the time or anything, just if he felt i needed it i guess
also i do hate to be tickled....hate it hate it hate it....not in the least bit funny and i am sooo thankful Master doesnt do that to me....he threatens it sometimes to get me to laugh and thats all the tickling i can stand
also i just wanted to say i have been reading here awhile and you all seem like nice people and its nice to know Master and i afrent just total freaks...well maybe we are? but least we arent alone :)
maybe i will go to the thread for new people and introduce myself and try to post more
>^-^<

Back