I'll see you soon

Lauren Hynde said:
Thank you, Michael, it is excellent news. We're all eager to have her back.

Best wishes of a speedy recovery! :rose:

P.S. I'm also here to say hi to Lauren's boob.

Hi boobaleh.

:heart:

straight off the cuff...

When we see the stars
and dawn
bleeds peach
across the sky

we know the earth
continues to spin. No matter
what difficulties day brings
in her basket we know

thrush will still call morning,
daisies will grow in the lawn
and love will outlast
summer's end.

just waffling...

*thinking about you Carrie*

Last edited:
The first half glass of being better medicine has been swallowed and the glass is half full ;). I will take the next 6 weeks day by day and hopefully, I'll be writing poems for some of them.
Thankyou all so much for being a fine bit of Lit that people wanna come out of the hospital and say hello to ...

champagne1982 said:
The first half glass of being better medicine has been swallowed and the glass is half full ;). I will take the next 6 weeks day by day and hopefully, I'll be writing poems for some of them.
Thankyou all so much for being a fine bit of Lit that people wanna come out of the hospital and say hello to ...
Wonderful to hear from you, Carrie! Rest and continue to get well. :rose::rose:

champagne1982 said:

welllllllll hellllllloooooooooooo babyyyyyyyy :devil:

an enquiring mind wants ta know what's in the glass? ;)

*hugs* so good to see your fingertips are still working love.

make the most of the next few weeks, you'll be back into the grindstone of life before you know it. ;)

:rose: :heart:

I'm so glad to hear from you, Carrie. Hope the next few weeks and beyond are well spent and with a speedy recovery. Here's to half-full glasses! :rose:

:rose:

Welcome Home !!

:nana:

Take it slow and easy. Let'm pamper you
and show how much they appreciate ... love you. :rose:

* looking in your glass .. ;) Seems you been swiggin' on a cuppa Tennessee Mountain Dew, might wanna slow down on that stuff. :eek:

:cathappy:

Welcome back Champers!

Glad to see the fingers and mind are still working.... :D

There's no stopping you now! Welcome back....so good to read you... :kiss:

Welcome Back!!

:nana: :nana:

Now just take it easy, one day at a time. Before you know it everything will be back to normal ~ at least as normal as things get around this place.

Just got a chance to duck in here and Wowie Zowie I hear good news!!! Yayyy!!

See? I told ya!!

Love you, Champ!!

Taking the chance to wave to everyone else!! Hi y'all!! Hope all is well.

BooMerengue said:
Taking the chance to wave to everyone else!! Hi y'all!! Hope all is well.

yo sexy legs! Gidday! :D :kiss: nice to see you around again. :)

*hugs* for Carrie. hope you're having a good day today love. :kiss:

wildsweetone said:
yo sexy legs! Gidday! :D :kiss: nice to see you around again. :)

*hugs* for Carrie. hope you're having a good day today love. :kiss:

lol at sexy legs! You must be looking at a really old picture!!

How are you, Doll?? Behaving?? Ha!!

TT2U mentioned that I should be updating you on a thread meant to be about me and my heart saga.

I had a visit to my cardiologist today and I had wonderful news (not to mention I got to drive my zoomie Cooper S car to Edmonton and back; 3 hours each way). It seems the surgery to replace my aortic valve prosthesis with a new one and the aortic root (the bit that fits into your heart) too, went so well that I don't have a noticeable scar on my heart.

The doc said that the best thing was how boring my echocardiogram was to read. So, it's back to life for me, but I don't intend to do anything that I don't really really want to do.

So that's my good news :) and I'll talk to you all soon.

That's more like it, my cheeky little Carrie! and you jammy little bugger...I can just see you zipping about in a little Mini...I love those things!...I owned a couple when I lived in England (but never had the Cooper model...rats!)

What color should we be on the lookout for? :D

well now, that is the best awesomely wholesome news i've had in a fair while! :rose:

congratulations Carrie, you're the bestest! i'm so glad you're doing just great!

*big hugs* :kiss:

champagne1982 said:
I don't have a noticeable scar on my heart.

Hey, good lookin' !

I am so glad (and now you're gona go cookin' :))

Best to you, Carrie,

Włodek

That's good to hear, Carrie, I'm so happy that it all turned out so wonderfully. :rose:

Well, the mini is a dark silver with a black roof. Right now it's snow covered and the price of snow tires is making me shake with more than cold... Let's just say "oodles". I love the car's performance and comfort and yes, it has a great stereo! A friend has suggested UBER QT as a vanity plate. Anyway, wheeeeee.

I think any heart surgery you can come out of on fewer drugs than when you started has got to be successful, in my case, if it wasn't for the fact that I need a mild anti-coagulant, even my daily ASA wouldn't be needed. How lucky is that?

Now, I understand why I've never won the lottery. Life is good and with all the blessings that have been bestowed on me, I really can't begrudge a little thing like a few cool millions. Can I? :mad:

I'm glad to have you all to post with and to share little triumphs and losses (sometimes there are great ones, too) experienced in our lives. They make us more human to each other. That is never a bad thing.

:rose: :heart: Thank you for being here my friends.

Last edited:
neonurotic said:
That's good to hear, Carrie, I'm so happy that it all turned out so wonderfully. :rose:
How's the pending "mini-neo" coming? You've had some happy wonderfuls too and I smile when I think about it. :kiss:

Senna Jawa said:
Hey, good lookin' !

I am so glad (and now you're gona go cookin' :))

Best to you, Carrie,

Włodek
Maybe I should take up cooking. It would be a great opportunity to travel and go to school in Europe. After all, cordon bleu schools are more numerous overseas and as a result, more likely to have an opening.

;) maybe I'll learn more Polish dishes than keilbasa and 'kraut.

wildsweetone said:
well now, that is the best awesomely wholesome news i've had in a fair while! :rose:

congratulations Carrie, you're the bestest! i'm so glad you're doing just great!

*big hugs* :kiss:

I feel like I should be wearing a pinafore and waltzing through a sheep pasture (studiously avoiding lamb poop) to deliver my news...

Hospital poetry hasn't really surfaced much, has it? I wrote a couple of darker ones, somewhere... but I'll have to find another inside me to write for you. I really like the lime jello one. :p

Back