I'm totally a Mrs.

TheEarl said:
Congratulations Mrs21. I'm thrilled for you. Now get the hell off this message board and don't come back until you've consummated it.

I wish you a happy and fulfilling marriage.

The Earl

Oh we Consummated it. Again and Again and Again....

Anyway I just had a thought. I'll get two anniversay's each year one to cherish with K. and one where people will want to Have parties and the like. I always thought it was a bit rude to intrude on a couples special day anyway. So yay :)

Great! Now you have an excuse to give each other two special presents each year. Presents are fun. Especially opening them.

-FF (Priorities: 1 - Have fun, 2 - Have fun, 3 - Have fun.)

Belated congratulations for one ceremony and advanced congratulations for the forthcoming one.

Do there have to be two "father of the bride" speeches? I found it hard enough without having to compete with another father's speech.

The two best men were confusing enough. Recently a local bride had her brother as a Bridesman and her husband had his sister as his Best Woman. Both carried out their duties efficiently, and why not?. The stag and hen nights were still traditional single-sex affairs with the Bridesman attending the stag party and the Best Woman attending the hen party.

Best wishes for your future together.

Og

Congratulations, Mrs Dest. You are one smart lady, the best to you and your lady.

Lou :rose: :heart:

oggbashan said:
Belated congratulations for one ceremony and advanced congratulations for the forthcoming one.

Do there have to be two "father of the bride" speeches? I found it hard enough without having to compete with another father's speech.

The two best men were confusing enough. Recently a local bride had her brother as a Bridesman and her husband had his sister as his Best Woman. Both carried out their duties efficiently, and why not?. The stag and hen nights were still traditional single-sex affairs with the Bridesman attending the stag party and the Best Woman attending the hen party.

Best wishes for your future together.

Og

When I got married, I almost had a 'Best Woman' instead of a Best Man. On reflection I wonder if I shouldn't have married her instead ;)

raphy said:
When I got married, I almost had a 'Best Woman' instead of a Best Man. On reflection I wonder if I shouldn't have married her instead ;)
Ooh, Raff, you're older than I thought.

Perdita

I get that a lot, 'dita.

I figure it's either due to my youthful and energetic personality, or due to the fact that whilst most people are trying to recapture their 'inner child', I'm still trying to find my 'inner adult'...

That said, I ain't that old - Clue is in another thread in AH, actually.

A toast

May your worst days together be better than your best days apart.

Wishing you lots of happiness.

OldnotDead

WOOOHOOO!!

Instead of a dancing banana, I will give you a dancing Chicklet, prancing around all happy-like for you and your love.

WOOOHOOO!!

:catroar:

Hey since K's last name is Jones is she Mrs. Jones now?
and if so, do me and Mrs Jones have a thing going on?

Marriage rocks
:D

So now every time I see one of your posts, that song keeps going through my head.

Appropriate though-
But it's much too strong to let it cool down now.

-FF (be hot, Mrs. D)

destinie21 said:
Our families have their hearts set on attending the ceramony. The planning was killing me. You haven't seen drama until you see two "brides" and two mother's of the bride planning a "small ceramony" In anycase my family can have their day I already have mine.
I wouldn't deny them that. If we wear the bands they'll know we did it.

:kiss:

Thanks for the explanation; it makes valid sense. My fellow and I will (someday) also have a private ceremony, unbeknownst to others, then a celebration party later for all the people. We are each once divorced, most of the kids grown-up, and we don't need the darn fanfare. Also, his daughter is getting married next summer, and that is enough to discourage one from a big wedding.:rolleyes:

In any case, where there is love and commitment, there is joy. I wish the two of you a joyous life, and dare you to put on your rings and share your bonding with the family, then celebrate it with them in another manner.:eek: Unless it would be entirely disturbing to them...

Hugs,
Wantonica:rose:

Wantonica said:
Thanks for the explanation; it makes valid sense. My fellow and I will (someday) also have a private ceremony, unbeknownst to others, then a celebration party later for all the people. We are each once divorced, most of the kids grown-up, and we don't need the darn fanfare. Also, his daughter is getting married next summer, and that is enough to discourage one from a big wedding.:rolleyes:

In any case, where there is love and commitment, there is joy. I wish the two of you a joyous life, and dare you to put on your rings and share your bonding with the family, then celebrate it with them in another manner.:eek: Unless it would be entirely disturbing to them...

Hugs,
Wantonica:rose:

My father wouldn't care so much. My mother is the Diva of all Diva's and she would have a conniption. She would probably need to be physically restrained. She's surprisingly agile for a woman who never goes any where w/o stilettos on.It's easier to just do it this way now and years later when she's softened by age (and brandy) break the news to her.;)

K's mother would be upset also and if there's one thing I don't need is three woman that I love upset. K would be upset if everyone else was, she's into emotional empathy.

Only just thought of this today and didn't want to have to start another thread so I'm bumping this one.

If I had a question about a guy/girl with a shoe fetish would I have to post it to the Jimmy Chyoo Forum?

Gauche

Gauche: god help us all you're turning into Quasi now. I will have to consider resigning from Lit.

Purr :rolleyes:

gauchecritic said:
Only just thought of this today and didn't want to have to start another thread so I'm bumping this one.

If I had a question about a guy/girl with a shoe fetish would I have to post it to the Jimmy Chyoo Forum?

Gauche

Oh gauche Jimmy Choo is sacred:eek:
We don't ever joke about him:eek:
still love ya though ;)
The Mrs

gawdIhatemissingtherightkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Svenskaflicka said:
Don't-you-DARE!:eek:
Oh, it was just a way of letting Gauche know how truly awful a pun he made. But I must admit it was a cut above Quasi's usual (which is more often tied in to offal; at least Gauche went the way of haute couture).

Still, this kind of thing gives me slight nausea and makes my lip go stiff.

Perdita

Last edited by a moderator:
Back