I'm totally a Mrs.

Svenskaflicka said:
*thinking of many dirty jokes including the words "stiff" and "lip"*

Thank you. I had lost all hope about this thread evey going in the right direction again. :) :kiss:

perdita said:
Gauche: god help us all you're turning into Quasi now. I will have to consider resigning from Lit.

Purr :rolleyes:

Let a newbie in on the...well...cake, will ya? What & who are you talking about?

Icingsugar said:
Let a newbie in on the...well...cake, will ya? What & who are you talking about?
Sorry, Sugar. No one explained anything to me when I first arrived so I'm going to let you find your own way (call it tough love if you like). Take my word though, this item's not worth any research.

Perdita

perdita said:
Sorry, Sugar. No one explained anything to me when I first arrived so I'm going to let you find your own way (call it tough love if you like). Take my word though, this item's not worth any research.

Perdita

Hey where's my tough love?
and how tough are we talking?
Do I need to call off of work in the morning?:D

Back to the thread...

I just wanna know how Mrs. and Mrs. Jones are doing... ?

Big hugs,
Wantonica:rose:

Re: Back to the thread...

Wantonica said:
I just wanna know how Mrs. and Mrs. Jones are doing... ?

Big hugs,

We're doing fantastic. Meanwhile Keeping up with the Joneses is hard. I'm going to have to amp up my work out. The wife is an athletic partner.:D

I'm loving her more each day

How long have you and the wife been together? Didn't you already know she was athletic? ;)

Smiles,

Wantonica said:
How long have you and the wife been together? Didn't you already know she was athletic? ;)

Smiles,

we have been friends for 5 years
and lovers for 3 she's always been athletic just not insatiable:D
but I'm not complaining:D

Last edited:
:D I can only hope I still get the lovin' like that for all our years! We've been three years and no let-up, so I hope for constant and even better as we go along! Best of luck, dear!

Smiles and congrats,

Wantonica said:
:D I can only hope I still get the lovin' like that for all our years! We've been three years and no let-up, so I hope for constant and even better as we go along! Best of luck, dear!

Smiles and congrats,

I'm sure you will. I never thought i could end up this happy.
I actually know what people mean when they say love is indescribable

:kiss:

destinie21 said:
I'm sure you will. I never thought i could end up this happy.
I actually know what people mean when they say love is indescribable

:kiss:

I know exactly what you mean. It's the weirdest thing there is.

It puts a big ole grin on my face reading your posts. Seeing pepole so ridiculously in love is hugely entertaining. :)

Athletic and insatiable, huh? Uh... excuse me... I gotta go screw someone. (Mine, not yours.)

Icingsugar said:
Seeing pepole so ridiculously in love is hugely entertaining. :)

Yep .. especially when one is not in love at the moment ... so please Mrs. D, keep us all entertained :D :kiss:

CA :rose:

Back