In Peril

Do you get your knowledge from "Pulp Fiction"?

A third grader would have no difficulty finding primary source documents proving that Lincoln routinely rigged elections.
I Con Fuse Ed again.
Did Lincoln not rig elections???
Anyway, I’m out for good. I can see what’s coming next and it’s someone asking if I knew democrats originally opposed civil rights. Peace ☮️

I have read scientific research, one from Rutgers University, that indicated that over 80% of Anglo women have fucked at least one black dude. It was speculated that many Anglo chicks were reluctant to admit to fucking black dudes, so the actual percentage might be skewed.

Your Google search history must be fascinating.

You didn't take the results of your 23&Me testing very well, I presume.

All those muffled cries of "Take me Mandingo!" you heard coming from Mom's bedroom as a child should have been your first clue.

Marxist Chris Cuomo admitted in an interview that J6 was not an insurrection. For the first time in his life, he was right. J6 was a Pelosi orchestrated riot with federal agent provocateurs in the crown aiding and abetting a riot.

Weaponizing law against political opponents is a Third World banana republic cesspool tactic. It is antithetical to a First World constitutional republic. Those supporting weaponized law will regret in when those they favor turn it on them. Historical record is replete with rabble ground in to grist after revolutions.
I have similar views. I wrote this back 7/8 months ago. Although I didn’t delve into the Lincoln years my observations were much more current. Leans more into the surrender of our constitutional rights to an administrative state.

Trump is not the problem that ails our country * JUST A SYMPTOM *

The five hundred pound guerrillas in the room are the intellectual elites, an exclusive club consisting of mostly white snobs that are in a perpetual feeding frenzy consuming, at every opportunity, every bit of the moral high ground while casting their subjects into moral turpitude. They virtue signal from atop the shoulders of the proletariat class promoting the evils of systemic racism while they themselves exist in a delusional state of…better than thou…euphoria. They are the epitome of passive aggressive racism. They preach equity, diversity and inclusion while dining on the very riches they refuse to part with. White intellectual elites are the common white man’s existential crisis and a cancer on society in general. White intellectual elites are binging on the white middle class veiled in bumper sticker slogans like white privilege and systemic racism while they themselves are the epitome of white privilege. They’re surrendering our wealth as a nation using hypocritical slogans like equity rather than equality, tax the rich while they themselves have the luxury of wealth to keep and expand their wealth while they exploit every one below them. They prefer to spend your money in the name of equity while shielding theirs. Our nation has slowly transformed from a nation of equal opportunity to a band of oligarchs and corporatist pulling our strings. We are being ruled not governed. Whether you agree or not we are pawns of an administrative state where elected officials white or black are figure heads in a corrupt system. We’re very close to a uni/party system where the privileged hold all the cards and our system of justice is an extension of that power. We all know that absolute power corrupts absolutely. We are our own worst enemy not Trump. We lack the courage to admit to ourselves that we allowed our government to intrude in every aspect of our lives. Our forefathers crafted a document called the Constitution to protect us from our own government and we choose the lazy way out. We have become subjects of a bloated bureaucracy chucked full of establishment bureaucrats who twist our laws to benefit their Marxist agenda. Where in the constitution does it state that the government can provide debt relief for one class by burdening another class with additional debt. Dependency over personal responsibility, equity over equality. Marxism is at our doorstep. So, here we are, fodder for the white intellectual elites and black perpetual race baiters waiving their scepter of morality from high above pitting us against each other, dividing us into little boxes by class, ethnicity, religion and language, demanding that we stand at attention as we Kow-tow to the authority imposed upon us by the powerful brigades of thought police AKA “ESTABLISHMENT BUREAUCRATS”. I’m not proposing the elimination of establishment bureaucrats, they do serve a purpose, they maintain continuity within our governmental structure but they need to be sternly slapped up side the head and reminded that they work for us the common people.

This shadow elitist government within a government have for decades held their foot on the necks of minorities in urban communities promising a better deal, policies that would lift them out of poverty, provide high quality education all the while these elitist have used educational opportunities outside the corrupt system, managed to create a dependent class forced to genuflect to the façade of altruism, equating to a feudal ruling class throwing crumbs to the less fortunate serfdom expecting nothing short of total loyalty for being allowed to exist.

They create policies that are designed to maximize victimhood and dependency forcing us to exist within a corrupt system all the whiles our political leadership is AWOL. Most of our political cadre is immersed in self preservation, self absorbed in the art of campaigning rather than protecting the interests of their constituents. They allowed establishment bureaucrats to create policies that only Congress can and should legislate, surrendering their lawful authority to govern to unelected power hungry cliques. We are blindly channeled into our appropriate trenches, white bigots against black bigots, atheists against Christians, lower class against middle class, pro life against pro choice all the while the thought police quietly walk away with our country, our freedoms and surrender our sovereignty to perpetuate their globalist agenda. ‘We the people’ is becoming a thing of the past. Self reliance, individual freedoms, striving for individual achievement and greatness has been replaced with diversity, equity and inclusion, propelling us into a downward spiral towards mediocrity. “We the people” have lost the ability to recognize those who would wish us harm, overtly and covertly. We the people need to take back our country from establishment bureaucrats and put our representatives back in charge or fire them! We have agencies that are governments within our government that wield more power and influence than our political leadership.

I have similar views. I wrote this back 7/8 months ago. Although I didn’t delve into the Lincoln years my observations were much more current. Leans more into the surrender of our constitutional rights to an administrative state.

Trump is not the problem that ails our country * JUST A SYMPTOM *

The five hundred pound guerrillas in the room are the intellectual elites, an exclusive club consisting of mostly white snobs that are in a perpetual feeding frenzy consuming, at every opportunity, every bit of the moral high ground while casting their subjects into moral turpitude. They virtue signal from atop the shoulders of the proletariat class promoting the evils of systemic racism while they themselves exist in a delusional state of…better than thou…euphoria. They are the epitome of passive aggressive racism. They preach equity, diversity and inclusion while dining on the very riches they refuse to part with. White intellectual elites are the common white man’s existential crisis and a cancer on society in general. White intellectual elites are binging on the white middle class veiled in bumper sticker slogans like white privilege and systemic racism while they themselves are the epitome of white privilege. They’re surrendering our wealth as a nation using hypocritical slogans like equity rather than equality, tax the rich while they themselves have the luxury of wealth to keep and expand their wealth while they exploit every one below them. They prefer to spend your money in the name of equity while shielding theirs. Our nation has slowly transformed from a nation of equal opportunity to a band of oligarchs and corporatist pulling our strings. We are being ruled not governed. Whether you agree or not we are pawns of an administrative state where elected officials white or black are figure heads in a corrupt system. We’re very close to a uni/party system where the privileged hold all the cards and our system of justice is an extension of that power. We all know that absolute power corrupts absolutely. We are our own worst enemy not Trump. We lack the courage to admit to ourselves that we allowed our government to intrude in every aspect of our lives. Our forefathers crafted a document called the Constitution to protect us from our own government and we choose the lazy way out. We have become subjects of a bloated bureaucracy chucked full of establishment bureaucrats who twist our laws to benefit their Marxist agenda. Where in the constitution does it state that the government can provide debt relief for one class by burdening another class with additional debt. Dependency over personal responsibility, equity over equality. Marxism is at our doorstep. So, here we are, fodder for the white intellectual elites and black perpetual race baiters waiving their scepter of morality from high above pitting us against each other, dividing us into little boxes by class, ethnicity, religion and language, demanding that we stand at attention as we Kow-tow to the authority imposed upon us by the powerful brigades of thought police AKA “ESTABLISHMENT BUREAUCRATS”. I’m not proposing the elimination of establishment bureaucrats, they do serve a purpose, they maintain continuity within our governmental structure but they need to be sternly slapped up side the head and reminded that they work for us the common people.

This shadow elitist government within a government have for decades held their foot on the necks of minorities in urban communities promising a better deal, policies that would lift them out of poverty, provide high quality education all the while these elitist have used educational opportunities outside the corrupt system, managed to create a dependent class forced to genuflect to the façade of altruism, equating to a feudal ruling class throwing crumbs to the less fortunate serfdom expecting nothing short of total loyalty for being allowed to exist.

They create policies that are designed to maximize victimhood and dependency forcing us to exist within a corrupt system all the whiles our political leadership is AWOL. Most of our political cadre is immersed in self preservation, self absorbed in the art of campaigning rather than protecting the interests of their constituents. They allowed establishment bureaucrats to create policies that only Congress can and should legislate, surrendering their lawful authority to govern to unelected power hungry cliques. We are blindly channeled into our appropriate trenches, white bigots against black bigots, atheists against Christians, lower class against middle class, pro life against pro choice all the while the thought police quietly walk away with our country, our freedoms and surrender our sovereignty to perpetuate their globalist agenda. ‘We the people’ is becoming a thing of the past. Self reliance, individual freedoms, striving for individual achievement and greatness has been replaced with diversity, equity and inclusion, propelling us into a downward spiral towards mediocrity. “We the people” have lost the ability to recognize those who would wish us harm, overtly and covertly. We the people need to take back our country from establishment bureaucrats and put our representatives back in charge or fire them! We have agencies that are governments within our government that wield more power and influence than our political leadership.
Ouch, that's almost painful to read.

That said, there's a fair amount of truth in it.

Marxist Chris Cuomo admitted in an interview that J6 was not an insurrection. For the first time in his life, he was right. J6 was a Pelosi orchestrated riot with federal agent provocateurs in the crown aiding and abetting a riot.
Wow. We may have just found the tardiest of the trumptards. :)

If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Quotes from a book of superstitions is neither a relevant or reliable source.

Correct - stealing someone else's thoughts and making them your own is not good.

Remember when the university heads did that and you were mad?
I don't get mad. That's what you do. I simply recalculate.

In some jurisdictions. I don't know about NY or wherever it was done.
NY has a one-party consent rule for recordings. Though legal it may be unethical for an attorney to record a client without their consent and presenting that recording as evidence in a court might be subject to ethical rules as well, But it is clear that Judge Merchan cares little about the rules of law.

Back