In praise of WickedEve

9.)generally puts up with me

Okay, you still have a long ways to go. Get to work or you'll be changing 9 to: rarely puts up with me. ;)

(Did anyone warn 12 that he shouldn't have started this?)

Angeline said:
I don't think fool is going to like this.

:D

I will humor you with the thought of me being a lesbian. There are even some activities in which I am willing to engage. However, there are several which will find me less inclined to act out. (That means 18" double dildoes are OUT!!!!)

:D

WickedEve said:
Well that's just tough. Fool is a cigar smoking, butch girl and he wears pretty panties. Don't you fool?

Okay, that image is freaking me out.

Define pretty.....:p

The_Fool said:
Define pretty.....:p
Pink. Lavender. No. Fuchsia. Fuchsia thong limp and helpless in the crack of your... well, in the crack. Wait. That's not pretty. Oh. White cotton with yellow flowers for that sweet, innocent look... though, you really need to get rid of the cigar for that image to work.
Let's try it without panties.

WickedEve said:
Pink. Lavender. No. Fuchsia. Fuchsia thong limp and helpless in the crack of your... well, in the crack. Wait. That's not pretty. Oh. White cotton with yellow flowers for that sweet, innocent look... though, you really need to get rid of the cigar for that image to work.
Let's try it without panties.

Hmmm....I think it's gray GAP boxers today, but I'll have to get back with you. The commando thing can be interesting until you you zip....nevermind...I don't even want to think about that again....

The_Fool said:
Hmmm....I think it's gray GAP boxers today, but I'll have to get back with you. The commando thing can be interesting until you you zip....nevermind...I don't even want to think about that again....
I go without panties all the time and I never have a problem with zipping.

Another reason why women are superior.

WickedEve said:
I go without panties all the time and I never have a problem with zipping.

Another reason why women are superior.
That's right funny Ma'am, hope you'll don't mind me bargin' in and sayin so

twelveoone said:
fritter
fretter
where was I?
10.) did I mention inspirational
I think so. You're only at 10 and running out of material?! Has anyone ever taken a switch to you?

anonamouse said:
That's right funny Ma'am, hope you'll don't mind me bargin' in and sayin so
Aren't you... never mind.
Bargin' in: another reason why women are superior to rocks, which are superior to men. Though, I'd rather not cuddle with a rock, but I wouldn't mind having a conversation with it.

WickedEve said:
. . . I'd rather not cuddle with a rock, but I wouldn't mind having a conversation with it.
Yes. - I imagine it would be stimulating to your mind! :p :rose: :p

The_Fool said:
Oh Wicked....
Want to be my rock, baby?

How freaky is this:

tit fuck

on the nightstand, iridescent
in vacancy flicker,
a hint of oil glistens,

like massage dreams,
suggesting

that I should be unfastened
and blush-tipped,
slick around any offer.

but you brush away persuasion,
let it fall to the wastebasket.

sweat.

you want lubrication
from effort.

effort:
palms pressing the sherbet shag,
wondering what hippie decorated
with butterscotch naugahyde.

effort:
crawling through thick orange
and clinging to not-really-butter-leather.
ungh, squeak
ungh, squeak
ungh, squeak

Where was I?

sweat,
till my skin is exuberant
and cleavage beckons your slide.

WickedEve said:
Want to be my rock, baby?

How freaky is this:

tit fuck

on the nightstand, iridescent
in vacancy flicker,
a hint of oil glistens,

like massage dreams,
suggesting

that I should be unfastened
and blush-tipped,
slick around any offer.

but you brush away persuasion,
let it fall to the wastebasket.

sweat.

you want lubrication
from effort.

effort:
palms pressing the sherbet shag,
wondering what hippie decorated

effort:
ungh, squeak
ungh, squeak
ungh, squeak

Where was I?

sweat,
till my skin is exuberant
and cleavage beckons your slide.

Cleavage does beckon. And I think your skin is always exuberant...

Natural slide
And glide

Reaching for a lick
Pink and ivory
Clash and quiver

With a jerking
Thrust
Emanate and Masturbate
In a tongue tied tantrum

Shifting gears
With a clutch stuck
Twist of your hips
And lips

Hammer home
Throttle pedal
Accelerating darkness
Deep inside

Missile bound attraction
With a hardened warhead
Desperate mission
Mono color dreams of pink

Elastic emotion
Frenetic with need
For speed in motion
Heat from friction

Kinetic wasteland
Bit below the belt
Suddenly awakens

Saturating dreams
With an ivory tide

wow
you two are good

"wondering what hippie decorated

effort:
ungh, squeak
ungh, squeak
ungh, squeak

Where was I?"

"butterscotch naugahyde"

I love it when you talk that way

"not-really-butter-leather
butterscotch naugahyde"

I feel the need
to decorate

twelveoone said:
"butterscotch naugahyde"

I love it when you talk that way

"not-really-butter-leather
butterscotch naugahyde"

I feel the need
to decorate
You have a naugy fetish? :)
I was just mentioning this poem to someone. I must stop writing late at night. It gets weird, though I do like the whole hippie thing going on in it. I mean, I don't want a poem just about tits--like ho hum. I may submit this since it isn't vague. It's not another vague poem, is it?

WickedEve said:
You have a naugy fetish? :)
I was just mentioning this poem to someone. I must stop writing late at night. It gets weird, though I do like the whole hippie thing going on in it. I mean, I don't want a poem just about tits--like ho hum. I may submit this since it isn't vague. It's not another vague poem, is it?

The only vagueness I am aware of that is associated with you is whether you go without panties or you go without undies.....

:rose:

The_Fool said:
The only vagueness I am aware of that is associated with you is whether you go without panties or you go without undies.....

:rose:
There's a difference? Which do you wear? Are you wearing panties, now? Are they pretty?

WickedEve said:
There's a difference? Which do you wear? Are you wearing panties, now? Are they pretty?

No, I thought I would go for the naked look for awhile...

The_Fool said:
No, I thought I would go for the naked look for awhile...
Are you naked now? Are you reading this while you're naked? Are you going to be naked when you reply? How naked? No panties naked? Or nothing at all naked?

I have my reasons for asking.

WickedEve said:
Are you naked now? Are you reading this while you're naked? Are you going to be naked when you reply? How naked? No panties naked? Or nothing at all naked?

I have my reasons for asking.

I'm always panties naked. I'm not always boxers naked, but I'm sometimes boxers naked. I've been known to be nothing at all naked, sometimes for days at a time. Unless I wear gloves, which I almost never do, my hands are totally naked. My face is always naked, unless you count the beard.

But to be quite succinct. Right now I am naked. Except for the wool I've pulled over my eyes...

The_Fool said:
I'm always panties naked. I'm not always boxers naked, but I'm sometimes boxers naked. I've been known to be nothing at all naked, sometimes for days at a time. Unless I wear gloves, which I almost never do, my hands are totally naked. My face is always naked, unless you count the beard.

But to be quite succinct. Right now I am naked. Except for the wool I've pulled over my eyes...
So... sometimes, you walk around naked for days, except for gloves? Yellow, rubber kitchen gloves? Little mittens? A Michael Jackson glove? Do you have photos? Could I have one with your gloved hands covering your most naked place? Then another photo with just one hand covering yourself. And then, and then, oh yes, yes, no hands!

Back