In praise of WickedEve

Bubble Wrap! Fool, I could wrap you in bubble wrap and pop you. But... you can't buy bubble wrap in my freakin' town! I went into the local general dollar store, earlier today, and "Hi. Where's your bubble wrap?" I was pretty sure I'd never seen bubble wrap there, but I thought maybe they were hiding it in the back. You know how damn fun that stuff is. She says, "Are you kidding? You can't buy bubble wrap in this town." So, I asked her where can I get bubble wrap. I told her how I had to ship some makonde rattle dolls, with little dreadlocks sticking straight up. Damn, I need to ship them Israel, today! Anyway, she unpacks some dollar crap from a box and gives me the bubble wrap that it was packed in. I tell her that I'll take the bubble wrap and the now empty box. Package is now on its way to Tel Aviv!

Originally posted by twelveoone
Eve,
in no particular order.
1.)I admire your willingness to help newbies
2.) Your poetry, I find revolutionary, for the most part accessible, always though provoking.
3.)I like 99% of your AV's, even the one you mooned me, you know what one I didn't like.
4.) I think your sense of humour is fantastic, even when I am the butt of it.

I know, 1197 to go, but it is young in the year.

I like 99% of your AV's, even the one you mooned me, you know what one I didn't like.
haha

i thinks she's a savior!

WickedEve said:
You have a naugy fetish? :)
I was just mentioning this poem to someone. I must stop writing late at night. It gets weird, though I do like the whole hippie thing going on in it. I mean, I don't want a poem just about tits--like ho hum. I may submit this since it isn't vague. It's not another vague poem, is it?

Where was I?
10.) did I mention inspirational

11.) here

Does the VA on your plates stand for vague?

:rose: :rose: :rose:
what kind of animal is a naugha?

anniebug said:
I like you just because. :heart: :kiss:

annie
Hey, annie. I see you still don't wear clothes. :) How's that fella who takes your pics? Tell him HI!

Back